|Base Job||Male Mage|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Percent: |
Magic Skills: None
Physical Skills: Percent
|Alternate Names||Swift Master|
Korean: 스위프트 마스터
|Alternate Names||Storm Bringer|
Not just the talent to amplify the magical power of Abyss' unlimited magic, but someone with
The unexpected ability to dominate the power of wind has appeared.
These selected few mages has used wind for their
Unique combat style and oppress the enemies.
People has called these wind controllers as Swift Masters.
Swift Masters controlled the wind to move swiftly like a gust and
Oppressed enemies like a storm.
They looked as if they were riding on the wind for their acrobatic maneuver and
Aroused onlookers with their marvelous movements.
Swift Masters with astonishing aptitude for combat has rapidly made decisions and
Exterminated enemies with elegance and swiftness.
Fast, agile and aerodynamic, the Swift Master controls the winds around him, striking enemies up close with slipstream speed, blasting strong gusts of air away or capturing foes within vacuums only to deal the finishing blow after.
- At level 50, the Swift Master awakens as a Tempest then at level 75, the Tempest awakens as an Aiolos.
- His subclass cosmetic effect has wind swirl beneath his feet as he levitates in his idle, and his run animation changes to have him glide slightly off the ground.
- His second awakening cosmetic effect are two miniature tornadoes swirling then fusing together around the character.
- 1 Becoming an Swift Master
- 2 Awakening as a Tempest
- 3 Awakening as an Aiolos
- 4 New Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
Becoming an Swift Master
The Male Mage must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Tempest
The Swift Master must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot Hall.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as an Aiolos
The Tempest must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Sharan in Underfoot.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
Swift Master Skills
Swift Master Awakening Skills
Swift Master 2nd Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Mage Skills
Male Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
- [Swift Master Trailer][Tempest Trailer][Aiolos Trailer]
- [Info and Concept Art] [2nd Awakening Concept Art]
- The 2nd awakening title is also one of the names of Aeolus, a ruler of winds within Greek Mythology.
Swift Master Skill Cut-In
Swift Master Concept Art
Swift Master Subclass Avatar
Swift Master Motion Aura
Weapons Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle--