|Base Job||Male Mage|
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: None |
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Beginner
|Alternate Names||Swift Master|
Korean: 스위프트 마스터
|Alternate Names||Storm Bringer|
Chinese: 風神 (lit. Wind God)
The Abyss, with its infinite mana, does not only intensify its bearer's mana, but also controls air currents.
The unexpected ability to dominate the power of wind has appeared.
This is a surprising discovery known to a select group of mages who make the best use of it by adapting
the power of wind for combat purposes.
People call these mages the Swift Masters.
The Swift Masters can agitate the air,
creating gales and storms to subdue their enemies.
They move as if they are riding the wind,
inspiring awe in those around them.
Gifted fighters, the Swift Masters think fast
and eliminate their enemies just as quickly with deadly grace.
Fast, agile and aerodynamic, the Swift Master controls the winds around him, striking enemies up close with slipstream speed, blasting strong gusts of air away or capturing foes within vacuums only to deal the finishing blow after.
- At level 50, the Swift Master awakens as a Tempest then at level 75, the Tempest awakens as an Aiolos.
- His subclass cosmetic effect has wind swirl beneath his feet as he levitates, and his run animation is replace with constant gliding.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect are two miniature tornadoes swirling around him before merging into his being.
- 1 Becoming a Swift Master
- 2 Awakening as a Tempest
- 3 Awakening as an Aiolos
- 4 New Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
Becoming a Swift Master
The Male Mage must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Tempest
Right now a furious storm is raging outside. If it hits our city, then the entire city could be swallowed by darkness, and everything that it took us centuries to build could be destroyed in a matter of minutes.
This storm is not natural—it's a Tempest's handiwork! It shoots biting winds that spin fast, pushing everything away.
We're surprised by the scale of this storm that is as powerful as an act of God. We've been attacked before. We can be attacked again.
Soon the Tempest will come to collect his due.
The Swift Master must first reach level 50.
Awakening as an Aiolos
What does the wind mean to us?
Most people think the wind is cooling
and that sometimes it heralds a storm.
To the ancients of Pandemonium,
the wind was an important phenomenon that decided their destiny.
The Swift Masters of Stormy Heights, where a wind blew at all times,
believed that the direction of wind decided the destiny of those
who were born during the wind.
This belief inspired the story, "Wind of Destiny," that
the Swift Masters tell their children.
"Those who were born during westerly winds live frugally and enemy-free.
Those who were born during southerly winds are vain and popular.
Northerly winds give birth to talented warriors while easterly winds grant wealth and fame.
Those who are born during the calm are Aioloses, the gods of wind."
People outside their community think this is just a fairy tale.
It's always windy in Stormy Heights, anyway.
The Tempest must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Swift Master Skills
Swift Master TP Skills
Swift Master Awakening Skills
Swift Master 2nd Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Mage Skills
Male Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Swift Master Trailer][Tempest Trailer][Aiolos Trailer]
- [Swift Master English Trailer]
- [Info and Concept Art] [2nd Awakening Concept Art]
- The 2nd awakening title is also one of the names of Aeolus, a ruler of winds within Greek Mythology.
- A unique mechanic of the Swift Master is it's ability to dash in the air. Simply jump and then press the forward or backward arrow key twice to dash.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|