Thunder Hammer: Jupiter
|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
|2nd Awakening Active Skill|
Summon Thunder Hammer: Jupiter, the magnificent weapon of god, to punish enemies.
- SP per level: 100
- Cast Time: Instant Cast
- Cooldown: 42.8 sec
- Number of Hits: 4
- This skill consumes 5 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -5% Cooldown -5% on Command
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- The Hammer deals periodic damage to enemies around it after it is summoned until it explodes or it is picked up.
- The Hammer can also be picked up by the Crusader by pressing the hotkey or skill command.
- When the Crusader wields the hammer, his basic attacks become identical to Exorcists, meaning that:
- The basic-attack combo is three hits instead of four.
- The attack range of the Crusader's basic attacks become much wider and longer.
- The hammer grants the following benefits while wielded:
- The third basic attack explodes into a flash of light at the impact on the ground, dealing AoE damage.
- Dash attacks summon a large spear of light that is thrown at point-blank range for a multi-hit attack.
- Enemies hit by the hammer have their light resistance reduced with a stacking debuff.
- Giant Weapon Launcher explodes twice with an AoE flash of light, one at the beginning of the attack and the other at the end behind the Crusader.
- The explosion behind the Crusader during Giant Weapon Launcher is much larger than the first.
- Phoenix Hammer turns into "Thunder Crush," which generates a massive explosion of light where the Crusader lands.
- The power of Blades of Purity, Spear of Victory, Hammer of Repentance, and Righteous Judgment increase by a percentage.
- Spear of Victory, Crashing Cross, Deflection Wall, Flash Sphere, Hammer of Repentance, Righteous Judgment, and Apocalypse can be cancelled form basic attacks.
|Male Priest Skills|
|Active:||Cure Furious Grab Giant Weapon Launcher Lucky Straight Punch Painful Rapture Phoenix Hammer Rising Emblem Second Uppercut Slow Heal Smasher Strike Wisdom Blessing|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Male Priest Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Male Priest TP Skills|
|Cure Upgrade Furious Grab Upgrade Giant Weapon Launcher Upgrade Lucky Straight Punch Upgrade Phoenix Hammer Upgrade Rising Emblem Upgrade Second Uppercut Upgrade Slow Heal Upgrade Smasher Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Latent Power Magical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Critical Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|