(Redirected from Woon)
|Occupation||Adjutant of Jakter; Ranger|
- Sells various beads, legendary accessories, recipes, and upgrades to chronicle equipment, in return for Antonium.
- Sells epic accessory recipes and upgrades to chronicle equipment, in return for Condensed Antonium.
- Exchanges Condensed Antonium to either Antonium or Anton Soul Fragments.
- Sells Savior's Glory weapons and Epic Equipment Pots, in return for Anton Soul Fragments.
- Gives out Epic and Daily quests related to Anton.
- Commander-in-chief of Empyrean
- Black Smoke Surrounding Anton
- Joint Destruction Operation
- Naen's Tracing
- [Anton] High-ranking Tartan Essence
|Anton Epic Equipment Pot||1||Untradable||4 Anton's Soul Fragment|
|Anton's Soul Fragment||1||Untradable||120 Condensed Antonium|
|Dimensional Energy Imparter - High Grade||1||Untradable||4 Condensed Antonium|
|Antonium x10 Pot||1||Untradable||3 Condensed Antonium|
|Shape of Avarice||85||Untradable||10 Anton's Soul Fragment|
|Structure of Avarice||85||Untradable||10 Anton's Soul Fragment|
|Remnants of Avarice||85||Untradable||10 Anton's Soul Fragment|
|Vestiges of Avarice||85||Untradable||10 Anton's Soul Fragment|
|Source of Avarice||85||Untradable||10 Anton's Soul Fragment|
|Recipe: Infinite Shape of Avarice||1||Untradable||30 Condensed Antonium|
|Recipe: Infinite Structure of Avarice||1||Untradable||30 Condensed Antonium|
|Recipe: Infinite Remnants of Avarice||1||Untradable||30 Condensed Antonium|
|Recipe: Infinite Vestiges of Avarice||1||Untradable||30 Condensed Antonium|
|Recipe: Infinite Source of Avarice||1||Untradable||30 Condensed Antonium|
|Recipe: Infinite Origin of Avarice||1||Untradable||30 Condensed Antonium|
Anton Epic Weapon
- Many of our soldiers are former members of Kartel, and instead of locking them away, we're giving them a chance to redeem themselves. We're aware that they're an unstable factor, so we've been keeping a tight leash on them. Now that we're here, however, everyone shares the same goal.
- I don't like to be called by my first name. Please call me Lyonir.
- Naen: Woon! Could you explain this to me? H-Hiram a-asked me to take a look, b-but i-it's filled with boring military jargon.
- Woon: ...I gave up on her.
- ...How can I help you? I'm not a good talker, and I don't like chitchat. Do you mean this necklace? It's a personal belonging, and it has nothing to do with my work.
Request Chat (While in the Anton Raid Channel)
- We must collaborate closely with the rest of our army to defeat Anton. Please follow my instructions and stya in touch with the mian ship.
- Hello. I'm Woon Lyonir, colonel. Please let me know if you need anything. Huh? Why would I mind being called by my first name? You can call me anything you want.
- Commander Eagle Eye was the commander-in chief of the Imperial Army, so he couldn't leave Ispin Island where Ghent is situated. So he resigned from his previous position and set up the Anton Operation Headquarters in Eaton. For an army, the absence of its commander-in-chief is very dangerous. Commander Eagle-Eye appointed his successor before his resignation, but the new commander was killed when Ghent was sieged, and his position has been left vacant since then because every potential candidate turned down the offer lest they might not measure up to Commander Eagle Eye. So all documents that have to do with the Imperial Army or other important matters, or that contain complaints and suggestions from the Royal Family and the Council of Nobility to Commander Eagle Eye. Things could have been worse if it weren't for Sir Jurgen.
- Player Character: I see. Does the Commander have any aides other than you?
- Woon: He did, but everyone else died.
Request Chat (Upon completion of Save Jackter the Eagle Eye)
- Everything's clear on this side.
- Her Highness is waiting.
- Yes? How may I help you?