This page is up to date as of Client Version: unknown, If you would like to edit it, please add more information by clicking the following link: (Link) as this page is automatically generated.
Master Dogrie is a special Puppeteer enemy, and is the boss of Puppet Museum.
- Rock Spike: Signature attack of all puppeteers.
- Puppeteer Fire Spike: Like the Rock Spike of normal puppeteers, except this one explodes and causes multi-hit damage after it rises from the ground.
- Puppeteer Stone Curse: Can cause Stoned status if hit by it
- Puppeteer Control: Targets a random player and drains health for the duration of the attack, as well as randomly switching directional controls. Only uses this when low on health.
- Boss Blow-back attack after taking a certain amount of damage
- He tends to use the blow-back aura if dealt a lot of damage quickly.
- Puppeteer Control puts Master Dogrie in super-armor for the duration of the attack. You'll have to use a grab to break his concentration.
- If he is being attacked very quickly from a close distance he will often use Stone Curse to immobilize and then attack the general area with Fire Spike.
- Other than his special Puppeteer Control and more powerful Fire Spike, Master Dogrie acts like a normal Puppeteer for the most part, so don't be afraid to treat him like one.