Welcome to the DFO World Wiki. Please remember to click "show preview" before saving the page.
From DFO World Wiki
DescriptionWild Shot and Moving Shot. The user leaps in the air and performs an aerial Wild Shot as a finishing move, then lands on to the ground and snaps his fingers, causing enemies initially killed by this skill to explode. The attack speed can be increased by rapidly pressing the attack key. Can't be used with a hand cannon. Humanoid monsters receive 70% deducted damage.
- Awakened Ranger
- Command Input:
- This skill consumes 5 clear cube fragments.
- The skill can be interrupted in the very beginning, during the launching attack.
- One monster can receive maximum of 81 hits: maximum of 30 shots from two moving shots, and maximum of 21 shots from the aerial wild shot.
- Due to overwhelming number of simultaneous attack, duration loss is inevitable.
- When this skill reaches certain skill ranks it gains bonus properties:
- Level 3: Increases Frontal Fire's Movement Speed and Max Shot Count
- Level 6: Increases Aerial Fire's Movement Speed and Max Shot Count
- Level 9: Increases Firing Speed when the maximum hits are reached
|Ranger TP Skills|