|2nd Awakening Active Skill|
The Nen Empress jumps in to the air to cause a large nen sphere that surrounds her. As the nen sphere is fully charged by holding the skill key, the nen sphere is dropped onto enemies resulting in a large explosion that deals massive light and electrocution damage.
- SP per level: 300 initial cost, 200 per level after
- Cast Time: Insant
- Full Charge: 2.6 sec
- Cooldown: 180 sec
- This skill consumes 10 Clear Cube Fragments.
- Light element magic attack.
- The Nen Empress is invulnerable to attack after the skill has been cast.
- This skill does not inflict damage until the Nen sphere is fully charged and released by the player.
- The Nen sphere can be released before the sphere is fully charged but the damage values will be equal to the initial magic attack strength.
- The large explosion causes electrocution.
- Despite the skill listing a range based on charging, it seems to have infinite range even without being charged.
|Lv||Lv Req||Initial Magic Attack Strength||Initial Attack Range||Fully Charged Magic Attack Strength||Fully Charged Attack Range||Electrocution Level||Chance of Electrocution||Electrocution Duration||Electrocution Damage|
|Female Nen Master TP Skills|
|Doppelganger Blast Upgrade Energy Shield Upgrade Lion's Roar Upgrade Nen Guard Upgrade Raging Light Dragon Upgrade Spiral Nen Upgrade Suplex Thunder Upgrade Tiger Flash: Nen Creature of Light Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Latent Power Magical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Critical Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|