| Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
|2nd Awakening Active Skill|
Suppresses the true power of Teana with the body, initializing the Ultimate Apostle Phase. Lasts until HP reaches zero or the duration expires. While transformed the Battle Mage can utilize all of her original abilities unlike Teana Transformation. In the Apostle phase she can generate Apostilized Chasers which can enable all chaser buffs. Dimension Rend-Full Swing can be performed by using the skill again.
- SP per level: 300 (200 each point after)
- Cast Time: Instant Cast
- Cooldown: 180 seconds
- Tranformation Duration: 40 sec
- This skill consumes 10 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -5% Cooldown -5% on Command
- Can be used while untransformed or during Teana Transformation
- Apostilized Chasers comes in all four elements as well as neutral. They are generated in place of normal chasers and are return to their normal equivalents when Apostilize ends.
- Apostilized Chasers are affected by Magical Teana, changing them from physical percent to magical absolute damage if learned
- While Chaser Evolution can be used during this phase the former's chasers are weaker than her Apostilized Chasers so it is not recommended.
- When Chaser Evolution is turned off during Apostilize, its chasers turn into their Apostilized equivalents.
- Quasar Explosion can be used during Apostilize's duration.
- Dimension Rend-Full Swing performs a screen wide swing and grabs all enemies hit, dealing damage.
- It can only be used once per Apostilize transformation.
- Magical Teana affects Dimension Rend-Full Swing.
|MP||Buff Properties||Basic Attack Boost|| Chaser
|Dimension Rend|| Transformation |
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|