|Occupation||Superior Pot Merchant|
Danjin is a merchant located in the entrance into the Valley of Fallen Souls near Elvenguard. With his head fully enclosed in a mysterious jar, this enthusiastic young man sells jars that may supposedly contain ancient treasures. Many people are simply too accustomed to one of Danjin's lines, "You have to spend money to make money", that few of them take particular notice of him, much less question his true identity. The quest line at the Confidential Area in Time Gate reveals that Danjin once had a romantic relationship with Head Researcher Kamina.
- Suspicious Pot Merchant Danjin
- Personal Curiosity
- Her Message
- Where's the True One?
- A Secret Area
- Restricted Area
- Security Guards in Vilmark - Area 50
- My business has been doing well lately. It's probably because everyone wants to hit a jackpot and escape their harsh reality. Speaking of jackpots, why don't you try too? This could be your chance to become rich overnight! Try your luck with Danjin and these pots from the era of the elves!
- My brothers and sisters used to sell pots here and there in Arad, but some time ago, they left for someplace else... without me. *Sob* Now I'm also selling their pots... *Sniffle* I can't see clearly because these tears just won't stop! I can't see clearly because of this pot too, of course. Keh heh heh. Speaking of pots, how'd you like to buy a pot from the era of the elves? I'll pray for you—and also pray on behalf of my brohters and sisters—so you'll have good luck!
- Alright! Are you bored with your life? Did you have a good dream last night? Then come over here, and buy these ancient pots from the era of the elves! No duds, I promise! I'm losing money doing business like this! Come on, come here and see how lucky you are today!
- You have to spend money to make money.
- See what I have to offer?
- Just come. Take a peek.
- Nobody loses.
- Try your luck.
- You win some, you lose some. Heh heh heh.
- Now, now. Come again.