From DFO World Wiki
| Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
Gems are type of accessory that can be attached to an Insignia. They are stored in their own separate inventory in the "Insignia" tab of the inventory.
- All Gems are Untradeable.
- An Insignia can hold up to four Gems.
- Once a Gem is attached to an Insignia, they cannot be retrieved.
- Switching out an Insignia for another will cause the Gems attached to permanently disappear.
- Duplicate Gems cannot be used; every Gem must be unique.
- Commonly dropped from monsters within the Guild Dungeon.
- Rare Gems can be purchased from Courtier Regin, in return for Guild Contribution Certificates.
- Regin's stock will rotate every day.
- Similar to Emblems, Gems can be compounded to create different Gems.
- This service is provided by Court Supplier Ande and can be done so for free.
- Compounding requires a minimum of two gems and a maximum of four gems.
- All Gems being compounded requires the same rarity.
- Using more Gems increases the likelihood of obtaining a higher rarity gem.
List of Gems