|Location||Saint Horn; Underfoot Harbor|
Bowmaster Ludmilla is your transportation to take you from Underfoot to Saint Horn Region, and is also a 3rd Chronicle Merchant. She is located on the Saint Horn in Saint Horn Region, and the Underfoot Harbor.
- 3rd Chronicle Merchant.
- Refunds 3rd Chronicle gear boxes
- Transports you from Arad to Saint Horn Region.
|Interdimensional Fragment||1||Untradable||1 Devilish Crystallization|
|Red Dimensional Aura||1||Untradable||10 Interdimensional Fragment|
|Blue Dimensional Aura||1||Untradable||10 Interdimensional Fragment|
|Green Dimensional Aura||1||Untradable||10 Interdimensional Fragment|
|Completed Red Dimensional Aura||—||—||90 Interdimensional Fragment|
|Completed Blue Dimensional Aura||—||—||90 Interdimensional Fragment|
|Completed Green Dimensional Aura||—||—||90 Interdimensional Fragment|
|Devolved Box - Cracked Dimensional Weapon||—||—||169 Interdimensional Fragment|
|Devolved Box - Tier 3 Chronicle Set Weapon||—||—||634 Interdimensional Fragment|
- One Step Closer
- [Mission] To the Imperial Castle Wall
- [Ancient] Vengeful Residual Reflection
- [Ancient] How to Lift the Curse of the Deep Sea
- [Requiem] Vengeful Residual Reflection
- [Requiem] How to Lift the Curse of the Deep Sea
Request Chat (Underfoot)
- Too much friendliness is as bad as too much hostility. Let's keep a healthy distance between us, at least for now.
- Any enemy of the Empire is our friend.
- The wind feels as good as it does in Empyrean.
Request Chat (Saint Horn)
- Maybe I have nothing to do with the situation here. I'm from Empyrean, and I understand you think of me as an outsider.
- But Arad is where all my friends are, and I want to help them fight the Empire and the invisible threats behind it. What better reason do I need to join your cause?
- I took this ship Saint Horn from Empyrean, well, without permission. At least she's being used for the Resistance's good cause.
- Do you want to know how much my neck is worth?
- Not much--10 trillion gold. Apparently, assassinating the commander doesn't cut it.
- Practicing archery is similar to disciplining your mind: you have to focus on your target, while being aware of your surroundings.
- Shooting arrows is easy, but hitting the bull's eye involves more than your vision and focus. In the meantime, thinking too much can interfere with your focus.