From DFO World Wiki
| Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
|2nd Awakening Active Skill|
Attack by sticking a chain into the ground and swinging it around to lift enemies into air and throw them back to the ground.
- SP per level: 80
- Cooldown: 40 sec
- This skill consumes 3 Clear Cube Fragments.
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- By using Arrow Keys, you can control where the enemies will land (Like Strengthened Block Throw)
- Ungrabbable enemies and enemies in Super Armor (Status) will take damage by the initial yank but will not be pulled in. They will also take damage by the shockwave attack from the throwing attack.
- If no enemies are pulled in then the Male Brawler will not perform the throwing attack.
- Deals 25% extra damage against enemies under abnormal status effects.
- Inflicts Bleeding (Status)
|Male Brawler TP Skills|
|Explosive Hook Upgrade Ground Tackle Upgrade Needle Spin Upgrade Needle Throw Upgrade Net Throw Upgrade Poison Throw Upgrade Raging Vulcan Upgrade Venom Mine Upgrade|
|Male Fighter TP Skills|
|Air Walk Upgrade Crouch Upgrade Doppelganger Upgrade Hammer Kick Upgrade High Kick Upgrade Iron Physique Upgrade Knee Kick Upgrade Low Kick Upgrade Nen Shot Upgrade Sand Splash Upgrade Seismic Crash Upgrade Tornado Kick Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Focus: Magical Critical Focus: Physical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|