Ghost Slash Drive
|Command:||(Hold and then Release)|
|Prerequisite Skills:||Ghost Slash Lv1|
Ghost Slash can be charged with its skill key to achieve enhanced Atk. and followed by Ghost Slash Drive when released.
- When fully charged, this skill temporarily grants Super Armor (Status) and enables your character to move forward and delivers a Ghost Slash when the skill key is released.
- The following Ghost Slash Drive casts the last summoned ghost ( Kazan, Saya, or Bremen).
- If no ghost was summoned, Kazan is summoned by default.
- Press the Back key to only send the ghost forward. Press the Forward key or do not press any direction key to send your character forward with the ghost.
- SP per level: 30
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 5
- Consecutive Move Property:
- Max Charge Time: 0.2 sec.
- The longer you charge, the more damage the attack inflicts. However, there is a maximum limit to the damage increase from the charge for each skill level.
- The actual damage of Ghost Slash is determined by its skill level, not the level of this skill.
|Level||Lv Req||Ghost Slash Drive Bonus||Full Charge Super Armor Duration|
- Note:The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Soul Bender TP Skills|
|Afterimage of Keiga Upgrade Ghost Slash: Overdrive Upgrade Hazy-Eyed Bremen Upgrade Ice Saya Upgrade Kalla of Dark Flame Upgrade Phantasmal Slayer Upgrade Phantom Sword Slash Upgrade Plague Rhasa Upgrade Tombstone Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Latent Power Magical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Critical Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|