|End Boss||Pandemos Floo|
- Ancient Dungeon
- Entry Fee: 1 Spectral Compass (available via the Repeatable Quest: "Spectral Navigation")
- Can only use 3 Tokens per run.
The main gimmick for this dungeon is a Ghostly Cloud Wall that constantly moves towards the right. While you can stand to be within the cloud, if you stay in it for too long (denoted by a suffocation meter), it will instantly kill you. Thus, time is of the essence when clearing the rooms.
- Skeleton Mermaidea x8
This room is pretty straightforward, just defeat the Skeleton Mermaideas. Be careful, since they get Super Armor on some of their attacks, and they can be quite fast. It's probably best to get them grouped up in the right side of the room and take them out.
- Wooden Doll x8
- Spirit Wooden Doll x4
This room is a little bit trickier. Conductor Rabineta will float along the room, commanding Wooden Dolls to rise and fight you. Keep in mind you won't be able to attack Rabineta...yet. All the while, Rabineta will occasionally call on various Spirits to rise and fight from Coffins that set about the room. Be wary, since if the Spirit Wooden Dolls enter the Cloud Wall, they'll go berserk.
Here's what you'll have to contend with:
- First coffin contains a Priest Spirit Wooden Doll. It wields an axe and is capable of performing Giant Weapon Launcher and Star in the Sky.
- Second coffin is a Slayer Spirit Wooden Doll. It's basically a Soul Bringer that uses Ice Saya and performs Tombstone when killed.
- Third coffin is a Figher Spirit Wooden Doll. It's basically a Grappler that wields tonfas and will try to Seismic Punch you. Also can create a "Nen Shield" in which it and anything else is invincible in.
- Fourth coffin is a Dungeon Figher Spirit Wooden Doll. It's some sort of Mage hybrid mimic. It has a whip with wide range and can also perform a Draw Sword-like attack with the whip.
- Dark Spirit x5
- Conductor Rabineta
This room is split into two parts. In the first part, you'll have to deal with several Dark Spirits before you can move past the ghostly barrier. They're not too hard to contend with, but DON'T directly look at them when they turn red, or you'll be marked. They can also turn black and disappear only to reappear behind you, trying to grab you. If successful, you'll become trapped and the Dark Spirit will become invincible for a bit. However, this is a bit of delay for this attack, so it's easy enough to avoid.
The second part has you finally contending with Conductor Rabineta. The gimmick here is that in order to damage Rabineta, you'll have to wear down his Soul to make him visible. When you first see him, stay near him, since he'll release a poisonous mist that will constantly deal damage if you're in it. Luckily, if you stay in the black part of the mist, you won't take damage.
You'll first have to fight Conductor Rabineta's Soul, which can phase in and out. After defeating it, it'll split into 4 Rabineta's Split Souls. Defeating one of these then split into 2 Unstable Spirit Fragments. After defeating all of those enemies, you'll then be able to damage Rabineta. Then the process will repeat. If you don't defeat Rabineta within a certain amount of time, he'll regain all his health.
- Zombie Vanguard x6
- Chief Operator Saz
Another two-part room. In the first room, you'll take on several Vanguard Zombies. They block most frontal attacks with their shield, so you'll need to get behind them to do some real damage. They'll also be in Super Armor a lot and try and bash you with their shields.
In the second part, Chief Operator Saz appears to fight you. He'll summon Saz Birds to harass you, and can drop Coffins from above. If they take too much damage or fall on someone, they'll spawn small Wooden Dolls. He can also create a Nen Guard-like bubble that shields from damage. He'll move about fairly quick and has permanent Super Armor.
Room 5 (Boss Room)
- Pandemos Floo
This can be a bit of a tricky boss. So here's some tips:
- Pandemos Foo has abnormally high health regen, so you'll need to keep up the damage or it'll recover a lot of HP.
- Performs two types of attacks mostly:
- Bite attack in front.
- Pandemos Floo puts its hands in the ground. Then you'll see yellow marks all over the ground and several fists will pop up to hit you. Just run circles to avoid, etc.
- If the screen starts shaking and you see a black shadow dart foward, get away from the x-axis of that area as soon as possible. Once the shadow disappears, a giant phantom will come running over the x-axis of that area, dealing heavy damage to anything in its path. This will usually happen when his shield is broken.
- Pandemos Floo will form a shield around himself. Destroy the 4 pillars around him to get rid of the shield. If you hit the shield too much, small tiny wards will pop up next to you. Don't stick around long, since the wards will explode.
- Pandemos Floo will open up his mouth, emit a circle and perform a ground-level (i.e. jump!) shockwave across the entire room, causing knockdown. Usually does this with the shield up.
- Teleports when not shielded in response to cube skills. First time he reappears, he will try to attack anyone nearby. When he reappears the 2nd time, he will be briefly vulnerable to attacks and will have a period of time before he can teleport again.
- Skeleton Mermaidea
- Wooden Doll
- Wooden Killjoy Doll
- Wooden Leonor Doll
- Wooden Jerova Doll
- Wooden Ramnu Doll
- Dark Spirit
- Vanguard Zombie
- Saz Bird
- Conductor Rabineta
- Conductor Rabineta's Soul
- Rabineta's Split Soul
- Unstable Soul Fragment
- Chief Operator Saz
- Boss: Pandemos Floo