|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Base Mana costs are missing.
|Awakening Active Skill|
Creates, small, sharp ice rings and throws them at enemies. The rings prioritize targets as Boss/Champion/Normal, and circle their target while doing damage. The rings will then return to combine into a giant ice ring, which returns to damage enemies further.
- Level 3: Increases the ice ring count.
- Level 6: The giant ice ring pulls enemies. Atk. is lowered.
- Level 9: Decreases the giant ice ring's hit interval and Explosion Atk.
- SP per level: 0
- Master Level: 30
- Max Level: 40
- Cast Time: Instant Cast
- Cooldown: 160 sec
- This skill consumes 5 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -4.0% Cooldown -2.0% on Command
- The level of this skill scales with the current level of the character.
- The Glacial Master has Super Armor (Status) throughout the entire duration of the skill.
- This skill consists of 3 parts:
- Stage 1: The Hell Freezer releases small ice rings that home in on nearby targets that deals minimal constant damage for 5 seconds. These ice rings each attack at most 10 times.
- Stage 2: The Hell Freezer retracts the small ice rings to create a large ice ring that has a vacuum effect that pulls in nearby enemies dealing moderate constant damage for 3 seconds. This hits 10 times.
- Stage 3: The Hell Freezer then throws the large ice ring colliding with the first enemy hit dealing massive damage to all enemies within the explosion range. This process hits 13 times and has 1 finishing attack.
- Thrown rotation hit count changes from 13 hits to 17 hits at Lv. 9.
- If skill is used when no monsters are in the visible range, the small ice rings will be removed promptly after being sent out.
- The large ice ring throw can be cancelled if the Hell Freezer is stunned, frozen, immobilized etc. as well as trigger Immortality, when the small ice rings come back together.
|Level||Lv Req||MP||Small Ice Ring||Large Ice Ring|
|Multi-Hit Atk.||Count||Multi-Hit Atk.||Hit Interval||Explosion Atk.|
|1||50||--||378% x 10||3||832%||0.08 sec||2362%|
|2||55||--||466% x 10||1024%||2909%|
|3||60||--||553% x 10||5||1218%||3457%|
|4||65||--||641% x 10||1411%||4004%|
|5||70||--||730% x 10||1603%||4552%|
|6||75||2338||817% x 10||6||1797%||5101%|
|7||80||2566||905% x 10||1990%||5648%|
|8||85||--||992% x 10||2182%||6196%|
|9||90||3021||1080% x 10||7||2376%||0.05 sec||6743%|
|10||95||3249||1167% x 10||2568%||7291%|
|Glacial Master TP Skills|
|Blizzard Storm Upgrade Broken Arrow Upgrade Grand Shatter Upgrade Ice Crash Upgrade Ice Hammer Upgrade Ice Lance Upgrade Ice Trap Upgrade Windmill Spear Upgrade|
|Male Mage Skills|
|Active:||Dimension: Accident Flame Shield Ghost Flame Ice Sword Lilliac Rapid Fire Teleport Trap Strike Water Cannon Wind Strike|
|Passive:||Immortality The Abyss|
|Male Mage TP Skills|
|Flame Shield Upgrade Ghost Flame Upgrade Ice Sword Upgrade Trap Strike Upgrade Water Cannon Upgrade Wind Strike Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|