|Hendon Myre Back-alley
Cinda Philip is a weaponsmith in Hendon Myre. Forging high-quality weapons is his greatest joy in life. Together with Master Blacksmith Siv, he is renowned for his great expertise in metalworking. Working away in silence, he pursues his passion and helps fearless Dungeon Fighters keep their equipment good as new.
- Quest Giver.
- Sells passes that are needed for crafting.
Dialogue (Before Origin, on Behemoth)
- Are you checking your Equipment on a regular basis? Make sure to check their Durabilities before you embark on an adventure. Weapons and armor with 0 Durability don't function properly, and worse, are prone to breakage. You really don't want them to break down while you're surrounded by monsters.
- Gah, I miss my hometown Hendon Myre so much that I feel depressed. I still can't believe it's gone. I thought I would live there till the day I die.
- *Indiscernible grunts*
- *Sword grinding*
- Anything in particular I could show you?
- Be safe.
- Cinda's name was originally spelt "Sinda" by developers, but in the NA version, his name was changed to its present form.