|Specialized Weapon||Claw, Gauntlets, Knuckle, Tonfa, Boxing Glove (Striker Subclass Required)|
|Specialized Armor||N/A, formerly Light Armor|
|“||The sweat after a rigorous training is the greatest reward for Fighters!||”|
Female Fighters are disciplined warriors who fights using their highly trained body as a weapon.
De Los Empire is known to have many institutions for training Female Fighters. These masters of melee combat are mostly known for grafting Nen with martial art and mastering the art of striking. Out of the many great fighters, Shannon Myer is widely regarded as the greatest as she dominated the Empire Arena by mastering the Low Kick.
Female Fighters tend to wear heavy boots to strengthen their kicks and wear gloves or gauntlets to protect their fists. Light Armor is their preferred choice of armor as they like to avoid attacks instead of tanking them. Other than 'Brawlers,' most fighters do not like using long or sharp weapons. 'Nen Master' prefers cloth armor due to metals blocking their flow of Nen.
Although they are small, they are not to be underestimated. They can quickly close distance and bodycheck you or use their low kick to incapacitate you. They are the most dangerous in melee distance as grabs are their deadliest form of attack.
The Fighter likes to charge right into close-range combat, fists flailing, fury fired up. What she lacks in magical might she more than makes up for in physical strength and agility. She usually sports gauntlets, knuckles, claws or even boxing gloves. And as she gains experience knocking out monsters, the more expansive her repertoire of fighting moves becomes: the Suplex, the Back Breaker, even the swift Low Kick, which allows her to deliver quick, powerful jabs to her enemies' legs, disrupting their movement.
- Similar to M.Slayer, she's rather well balanced but she trades range and raw attack power for speed and combo ability. Her only other weakness is the lack of magic attacks.
- While not exactly frail, a bit more care must be taken with her but with speed it isn't a major issue.
- This is reinforced by the fact only one subclass wears heavy armor (Brawler), otherwise light armor or cloth armor (in Nen master's case)
- Generally has the shortest melee range of all classes.
- She has inate Light resistance and shadow weakness, something to keep in mind when dealing with areas with those elements.
- A fighter that supplements their attack with magic, as well as being very supportive of other classes. They are able to weave themselves in and out of the front line and able to deal damage from either side effectively. They have a balanced skill set that includes both offensive and defensive abilities. Their magic is Light based. Nen Masters tend to use Knuckles as they are more magic-based, but a few use Tonfas in the beginning as they are balanced between physical and magical.
- A front line class, able to deal large amounts of damage with one hit. Once you get Boxing Gloves their attacks become quick and deadly. They can activate Super Armor (Status) to avoid skill interruption and increase defense in order to continue to pound on their enemy.
- They have DoT (Damage over Time) skills that allow them to use hit-and-run strategies if needed. They are also well off in the fray with the ability to group enemies and deal AoE (Area of Effect) damage. Using Claw weapons give their normal attack the chance to inflict Bleed (Status). Brawlers are also able to use throw-able items very quickly, but will drain their stock of items twice as fast. This can become a very powerful tool, but also very expensive.
- Grapplers are able to dance in and out of the front lines very quickly, either grabbing a few enemies to deal with or the entire bunch. When aimed correctly, they can deal large amounts of damage and also evade damage. They have 5 different "throws" and when using Unstoppable Grab (aka Irresistable Grab), they are immune to their throws being interrupted with normal attacks. (Being thrown will still interrupt your throw) Unless you like to use your normal attack a lot, this character will drain mana very quickly and isn't suggested as a first character. Grapplers tend to use Gauntlets due to their high Physical attack parameter, however some use Tonfas to reduce the cost of abilities.
How to Advance into a Subclass
The Female Fighter must first reach level 15.
- Talk to Blacksmith Linus in Elvenguard.
- Clear Full Moon Thunderland to advance as your desired subclass.
For help deciding on your character, the Class Comparison tables have side-by-side class and subclass comparisons.
Female Fighter Skills
Female Fighter Albert Quest Skills
Female Fighter TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Togglable Skills
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|