|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Weapon||Auto Gun, Bowgun, Hand Cannon, Musket, Revolver|
|Specialized Armor||N/A, formerly Leather Armor|
Japanese: ガンナー (Gannā, lit. Gunner)
|“||The smell of fresh gunpowder after a firefight is a reminder that I am still alive.||”|
Due to Bakal’s anti magic policy, the Empyreans advanced their technology with metals and developed deadly firearms. Warriors who were proficient at using these firearms named “Gunners” appeared in the Empyrean. They mainly wield dual pistols, but do not hesitate to use melee attacks with their long legs.
Gunners are divided into many different disciplines. 'Rangers' from the Lawless District who focuses on rapidly firing their weapons, 'Rangers' who developed heavy fire power to protect the Empire after the war, and 'Mechanics' who use robots as their main forms of weapon appeared during the dispute in the Etten Industrial Zone. Although they can use their legs in melee combat, they are most capable when fighting from distance. They avoid using thick armors in general as speed is vital to their style of combat.
The Gunner is a mysterious being from another plane where they have mastered technology to compensate for their world’s absence of magic. Tall, lithe and sneaky but physically weak, he attacks at a distance with a brutal arsenal of weapons. The Gunner has even been able to channel the magic of Arad to enchant bullets with elemental powers, which unleash gruesome damage on creatures vulnerable to particular elements.
- Being a gun user, he's able to fight at range easily and freely while having a few up close options.
- Despite that you should take caution as at base, they're not too strong and neither is his durability.
- The majority of his skills allow him to keep his distance.
The Male Gunner has the option of choosing the following subclasses upon creation:
- A sharpshooting marksman skilled at unleashing torrents of devastating gunfire in quick bursts towards his foes. Unlike other Gunner subclasses, the Ranger excels at fighting in close quarters, weaving bullet strikes and acrobatic kick attacks together. Being a physical damage class, he equips Revolvers as his weapon of choice and has mastery over Leather Armor which gives him moderate protection against damage.
- A long-ranged nuking class who is adept at clearing waves of mobs from off the screen. He equips Hand Cannons to augment his Physical Attack while he blasts the opposition away with an arsenal of destructive weaponry. He can also take more of a beating because of his Heavy Armor mastery.
- Adept at setting up machines to lay down constant fire or to kamikaze into enemies. Because he equips Cloth Armor, he must be careful of any enemies that get past the wall of machines. He wields Auto Guns for their great boost to Magical Attack.
- A tactical class; he endows his bullets with elemental or status properties to exploit enemy weaknesses; and makes use of various gadgets, such as Grenades and attachable C-4, to hinder and eradicate his enemies. He either wields Bowguns for Magical Attack or Muskets for Physical Attack and equips Leather Armor for moderate defense.
- A cyborg soldier that lays down heavy suppressive fire with his modified Auto Gun, gadgets and machines that he can freely summon and assist him. He is a Physical Percentage Dealer that uses Auto Guns and Light Armor.
For help deciding on your character, the Class Comparison tables have side-by-side class and subclass comparisons.
Male Gunner Skills
Male Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Male Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- Capensis, a character based on the Male Gunner, would be featured in the Vagrants in Arad web comic, and later the anime adaptation, Arad Senki: Slap Up Party.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|