|Specialized Armor||Plate Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Fixed
|Inflict Element?|| Water Element |
|Inflict Status Effect?||None|
|Alternate Names||Neo: Creator|
Korean: 진(眞) 크리에이터
|“||How wonderful would it be
if I can create happiness like everything else?
The creator was once a normal girl, one of the most talented students in the Terra Cotta Organization, which made her one of the strongest magicians in all of Pandemonium. She had seen the fight between Iris Fortunesinger and Niu, the Organization's first Battle Mage, which was a battle on a scale she had never even imagined before. In this battle, Niu used Chasers to attack at melee range, something that was never seen before in those days, while Iris exceeded the limits of Warlocks and Elemental Masters, commanding magic that is unknown to us even today.
From that day, the girl's only goal was to become stronger, so when Iris offered her power in exchange for being a part of the Vilmark experiments, she agreed without hesitation.
But the experiment was a failure, and the girl falls into the Time Gate where she would go through many hardships and challenges before she would be able to wield the very essence of the Time Gate, known as the 'Familiar of Time'. Using this, she can create cracks in the dimension and take things out of the Time Gate.
The girl could borrow power from the "Big Bang" from the beginning of time, or bring out the power of a Supernova. She can pull out raging flames or freezing snowstorms. What could be taken out of the Time Gate was only limited by the imagination of the user of this "Familiar of Time". Once she mastered this ability, she was dubbed the "Creator".
On the way of her training, she had met Dark Knight who was also part of the Vilmark experiments. He explained to Creator about the visions that he had, explaining that he had seen the very end of the world.
Having nothing more to learn, she worked together with Dark Knight. They used most of their power to escape from the Time Gate, and they went their separate ways to regain their new powers, and to prevent the terrible future that Dark Knight had seen.
- Creator does not have a subclass cosmetic effect or a 1st Awakening cosmetic effect.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a small version of Bastion, Lord of Time floating beside her.
- 1 Awakening as a Neo: Creator
- 2 Obtaining Ability Intensification
- 3 Warning
- 4 Playstyle and controls
- 5 Vehicle and Machine Controls
- 6 Stats
- 7 Awakening
- 8 Skills
- 8.1 Creator Skills
- 8.2 General Skills
- 9 Media Content
- 10 Trivia
- 11 Gallery
Awakening as a Neo: Creator
What did you know before you lost it, and what have you lost after losing it?
No matter how much she thought, the memories showed nothing.
“... There’s no other way now.”
As if she’d decided, she tried to take a step, but the overseer of time appeared before her and stopped her.
“You’ve already realized the power that you have been granted. Any more… cannot be permitted.”
The being in her deep memory that’s keeping her lost powers.
It who had locks on all destinies of this universe, also had a lock on her.
“I’ll have to defy it if I wanna change it.”
Before Memet could react she created the most powerful rift in time.
The time flowed from present to future, future to past, and back to present…
They mixed and mingled, creating a new space.
And in it countless times began, ended and were born again.
And in this chaotic flow of time she opened her eyes, looking into them and remembering them.
“So you’ve actually been granted…”
Waking up in the present again, she moved her hand to an unfamiliar yet familiar artifact on her left arm.
‘The artifact of creation… but an imitation?’
Memet looked at her in awe.
Even if it was an imitation of the artifact of the god of creation, the power and laws it contained were real.
“You have… been permitted again.”
“First time for ‘you’, but for another ‘you’ it’s happened countless times…”
After looking at her making an unclear smile, Memet turned his eyes to the depths of distant time.
“The final clock… is ticking again.”
The Creator must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Obtaining Ability Intensification
Upon completing Scroll of Enlightenment the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Understanding: reduced to 30SP
- World Creator: reduced to 45SP
- Creative Space: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned.
Learns new skills:
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
Since "Season 2 - Act.01 - Reborn" patch, you can only create and play with this character if you already have any other character (excluding Dark Knight) on level 70 or above, since the game categorizes it as a "Supplementary Story Character" that doesn't fit in the main story, instead it tells you the story from another point of view behind the (*Spoiler Alert*) "episodes on the Time Gate area."
Playstyle and controls
A character that controls unconventionally, as she's moved with WASD and attacks with the mouse, resulting in a gameplay style unlike any other. She shares many of Mage's traits. Her magic has no cast time though there may be other delays.
- W, A, S, and D keys is the Creator's basic movement keys.
- is used for jumping and Quick Rebound.
- The key can be used to pick up items underneath the Creator.
- Alternatively, clicking on an item with the mouse cursor is more effective.
- The Left and Right Mouse Buttons are used for attacking.
- The Mouse Cursor changes depending on what Gauge is being used, It also changes when using skills.
- Because of the Creator's keyboard layout, Q, E, R, F, and G Keys are the Creator's Skill hotkeys.
- The Left and Right Mouse Buttons will allow the Creator to use certain skills when the above hotkeys are pressed.
- Each Skill has a gauge above it, which shows how much a skill can be cast before depleting.
- If a skill does not exist, pressing the mouse button with a lack of a skill will trigger a normal attack.
- Holding down Left Alt will switch the mouse cursor from attack mode to normal mode, allowing the player to see the normal mouse cursor to effectively pick up items without accidentally attacking enemies and/or triggering skills.
- When a dungeon a cleared, the reverse will happen. Left alt will change the mouse from normal to attack mode, allowing the player to break objects after the dungeon is cleared.
- The key or rolling the mouse wheel can be used to switch between your pre-Awakening and post-Awakening skills
Vehicle and Machine Controls
Because of the unorthodox controls, several vehicles and machines will use the Q, E, R, F, G, and Right Click as Skill hotkeys.
- The key can still be used to jump into and out of vehicles, such as the Dorniar Blimp in Dendroid Hub.
- Right Click for the Special Move does not function properly for the AT-Walker in North Ghent Gate.
- Some may utilize the key, such as the Assaultroid during Mt.Hardt Showdown.
The creator's basic click attack uses the Strength stat.
All the creator's skills are magic and use Intelligence.
Effects that added elemental damage to a weapon affect the basic click attack.
Further along the game, the Creator can awaken after completing certain Piece of Time quests. After obtaining 9th Piece of Time, the Creator is able to obtain her first awakening. After obtaining the 13th Piece of Time, she is able to obtain she second awakening.
Creator TP Skills
Creator Awakening Skills
Creator 2nd Awakening Skills
Creator Neo: Awakening Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- The Creator's theme and motif is based on Creation as a polar opposite to the Dark Knight's Destruction.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|