An Emergency Mission is a special event that randomly appears in normal dungeons after level 100. Every time you enter a normal dungeon, there is a chance to encounter an Emergency Mission which is followed by an Unstable Rift that appears on the map that is accessible after all enemies are defeated. These Unstable Rifts contain various challenges that can be completed for various rewards.
When you enter an Unstable Rift, you will be brought into a red room similar in appearance to the Otherverse Void Rift dungeon. In there, you or your party are to complete certain tasks in order to complete; if you enter an Unstable Rift with a party, all members will receive the same mission and rewards.
The missions are as follows:
- Defeat Named/Boss monsters
- Destroy certain objects
- Interact with special objects in a manner of Simon Says
Completion of an Emergency Mission will yield you the following:
- Golden Beryl
- Flawless Golden Beryl
- Radiant Harmonious Crystal
- Condensed Ryan Core
- Level 105 Fixed Epic Equipment (Growth Options depending on difficulty the Emergency Mission was completed)
- Noblesse Code Admission Ticket (Normal, Expert or Master)
- Destroyed Castle of the Dead Admission Ticket (Normal, Expert or Master)
- The Meister's Laboratory Admission Ticket (Normal, Expert or Master)
These rewards will be sent to your inventory after completion of the Unstable Rift; leaving the dungeon will result in its' disappearance.
Unstable Rift Contract
Purchasing an Unstable Rift Contract will increase the odds of an Emergency Mission appearing, as well as increase the number of rewards after completing an Emergency Mission.