Hound Master Myojin
This page is up to date as of Client Version: unknown, If you would like to edit it, please add more information by clicking the following link: (Link) as this page is automatically generated.
|Hound Master Myojin|
Hound Master Myojin is the boss of Brigand City. Larger in size than all the other Mad Brigands, and uses his hounds to attack.
- Can disappear in a cloud of smoke and reappear behind a character to attack him/her from behind.
- Throws knives that fan out in 3s. He can use this attack over and over in rapid succession.
- Can grab hold of you. Upon doing so, all of his Hounds in the vicinity will be lured to attack the character he has grabbed.
- Occasionally casts super armor when attacking.
- Summons a horde of Hounds that are equipped with explosives. These will attempt to suicide attack you. Has a chance to temporarily break a random piece of armor on hit. Can juggle for massive damage.
- Summons Myojin's Hounds.
- Myojin spawns with a massive mob of Hounds. Kill all of them quickly, as the more Hounds are alive, the more potential damage his grab attack can cause.
- The thrown knives and suicide hounds can be destroyed by attacks. Otherwise, jump over the suicide hounds.
- Free the Feral Doberman in the bottom right of the room to assist in attacking him or drawing his attention away from you when you need breathing space.