Ice Layer Malaga
This page is up to date as of Client Version: unknown, If you would like to edit it, please add more information by clicking the following link: (Link) as this page is automatically generated.
|Ice Layer Malaga|
Ice Layer Malaga is a mini-boss in Bwanga's Camp.
- Picks up an enormous chunk of ice and slams it into the ground. The ice bounces once, and will do shockwave damage once landing again.
- Shouts "Don't even try messing with the master!" before jumping high into the air and slamming into the ground, causing damage on the entire screen.
- Casts Super Armor. A lot.
- When you launch him, there's a chance that he will roll away, launch you and do 1 damage to you, which makes him very annoying.
- Malaga is extremely difficult because almost all his attacks can and will affect the entire screen.
- Grab him, ESPECIALLY once he picks up that huge chunk of ice (GRAB HIM FROM BEHIND). Any unprepared (or noob) party members will suffer critical damage.
- When he lets out his war cry, grab him. If you can't, time his landing with your jump (even if you think there's no way his attack could reach you; it will). Ice will also shoot out from his landing spot, so be wary.