Revives the character and retains a certain amount of HP upon death. After reviving, you will gradually recover 100% of your total HP. You cannot recover HP through items or other effects during the recover, and you will take more damage from enemy attacks. You will not revive again if you die during recovery.
- SP per level: 0
- Casting Time: None
- Cooldown: None
- Received upon creation of Male Mage.
- Recovery Mode is activated upon death (HP reaching 0).
- HP is recovered up to 10% duration the invincibility period.
- There is 2 seconds worth of invincibility after standing up; this can be delayed if you die whilst being frozen, stunned, stone cursed etc.
- Effects like immobility, poison, burning, etc that do not fully lock down a character will not delay activation of Immortality, and will remain after reviving.
- Dying while in Recovery Mode will result in a real death.
- HP recovery items are disabled in Recovery Mode. MP recovery items are still usable. Items that recover both HP and MP are disabled.
- Cool down is the same duration.
- You can use oil flasks/bombs in a safe area to activate this skill and recover your hp.
- Immortality status cannot be removed using World Toys even though its level can only be 1.
- Recovery Mode Received Damage Amplification: 50%
- HP Recovered Immediately Upon Death: 10%
- Recovery Mode Duration (Normal Dungeon): 15 seconds
- Recovery Mode Duration (Ancient/Otherworld Dungeon): 60 seconds
- Recovery Mode Duration (Valley of Fallen Souls): 60 seconds
- Recovery Mode Duration (War Zone): 60 seconds
- Recovery Mode Duration (PvP Arena and Anton) : 120 seconds
|Male Mage Skills|
|Active:||Dimension: Accident Flame Shield Ghost Flame Ice Sword Lilliac Rapid Fire Teleport Trap Strike Water Cannon Wind Strike|
|Passive:||Immortality The Abyss|
|Male Mage TP Skills|
|Flame Shield Upgrade Ghost Flame Upgrade Ice Sword Upgrade Trap Strike Upgrade Water Cannon Upgrade Wind Strike Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|