Welcome to the DFO World Wiki. With many major updates since the release of DFO, many items are missing. Visit Item Database Project to learn more.
Please remember to click "show preview" before saving the page.
Thanks for the updated logo snafuPop!
|Alternate Names:||Korean: 불사|
Revives the character and retains a certain amount of HP upon death. After reviving, you will gradually recover 100% of your total HP. You cannot recover HP through items or other effects during the recovery, and you will take more damage from enemy attacks. You will not revive again if you die during recovery.
- SP per level: 0
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 1
- Recovery mode Damage Intensification: 50%
- HP Recovered Immediately Upon Death: 50%
- Recovery mode Duration (Normal Dungeon): 20 sec.
- Recovery mode Duration (Ancient/Otherworld Dungeon): 60 sec.
- Recovery mode Duration (Valley of Fallen Souls): 60 sec.
- Recovery mode Duration (Battle Zone): 60 sec.
- Received upon creation of Male Mage.
- This skill is disabled in Arena.
- There is 2 seconds worth of invincibility after standing up; this can be delayed if you die whilst being frozen, stunned, stone cursed etc.
- Effects like immobility, Poison, Burn, etc that do not fully lock down a character will not delay activation of Immortality, and will remain after reviving.
- HP recovery items are disabled in Recovery Mode. MP recovery items are still usable. Items that recover both HP and MP are disabled.
- Cool down is the same duration.
- You can use oil flasks/bombs in a safe area to activate this skill and recover your hp.
- Immortality status cannot be removed using World Toys even though its level can only be 1.
|Male Mage Skills|
|Active:||Dimension: Accident Flame Shield Ghost Flame Ice Sword Lilliac Rapid Fire Teleport Trap Strike Water Cannon Wind Strike|
|Passive:||Immortality The Abyss|
|Male Mage TP Skills|
|Flame Shield Upgrade Ghost Flame Upgrade Ice Sword Upgrade Trap Strike Upgrade Water Cannon Upgrade Wind Strike Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|