A brutal and fierce dragon that was so uncontrollable that Luke had to cut off it's head and replace it with a cannon, thus creating an emotionless Iron Aim instead. But with adventurers getting close to his sanctuary, Luke had to put the dragon's head back on and return it to it's original violent state.
- Slow Flight: Iron Beast will begin the fight by slowly flying up into the air that pushes players away and begins to use these patterns:
- Quick Flight & Double Stomp: If not defeated or immobilized from the Nets, Iron Beast will breathe in and quickly fly right up. A marker will appear on the ground where it'll stomp twice creating room wide shockwaves that flings players in the air.
- Landing: If players weren't caught by Nets, Iron Beast will land on the ground and can pull in players which can push them back if they get too close to it. However, it'll be exhausted and rest for a certain amount of time that leaves it open to counter damage.
- Missile Barrage: Iron Beast launches out a shower of missiles from it's back and shows markers on where they'll explode on the floor. It can either do this airbone or on land.
- Claw Swipe: Iron Beast at close range uses it claws to swipe at players twice.
- Dragon Eggs: Iron Beast spits out three to six dragon eggs that'll hatch and fly around with a blue marker below them that quickly drain players' MP if they come in contact with them.
- Flame Breath: If overheld by more than one player, Iron Beast will push them back and blasts out a huge flamethrower-like attack out of it's mouth that'll cause stun-lock and heavy damage for those who are in direct contact of the move.
- With proper timing, it's posssible to hold Iron Beast before it begins the Flight pattern.