- Fires his shotgun, shooting pellets in a wide range in front of him for a short distance.
- Drops two time bombs near him which detonate after a few seconds.
- Calls for the backup of the chain biker gang. While doing this, he has invincibility frames.
- At some point during the fight, two bikers will drop two lines of time bombs that will cover the floor and explode on a timer.
- Jericho Crawford can give melee classes a difficult time due to his shotgun and mines, but is very prone to hit-and-run tactics for several reasons.
- The shotgun blast is extremely powerful against melee classes, however it has a significant wind-up time and limited range.
- The time bombs that Crawford himself drops take a fairly long time before detonation.
- The majority of his attacks are short (not melee) ranged without any sort of gap-closing ability, rendering him very prone to ranged classes.
- No dungeon found where the monster appears in.
- Modified Crawford Revolver in Shrouded Heiz (all difficulties)
- Jericho Crawford's Machine Gun in Shrouded Heiz (all difficulties)
- Modified Crawford Musket in Shrouded Heiz (all difficulties)
- Crawford's Western Vest in Shrouded Heiz (all difficulties)
- Crawford's Western Trousers in Shrouded Heiz (all difficulties)
- Crawford's Time Bomb in Shrouded Heiz (all difficulties)
- Biker Gang Radio in Shrouded Heiz (all difficulties)
- Jericho Crawford can be seen in the Male Gunner's introduction comic which was made long before Shrouded Heiz.
- Jericho Crawford is named Stick Van Platin in foreign versions. The reason for his name being changed only in this version is unknown.