Summons Kazan: the ancient general, a Soul that increases the Strength and Intelligence of nearby allies.
Kazan cannot be summoned more than once in the field. The existing Kazan will be withdrawn and replaced with a new one.
- [Adv. Features for Soul Bender]
- Instead of summoning Kazan, this skill passively increases the Soul Bender's Skill Atk. (It can still be added to the Hotkey window, but cannot be used with a hotkey.)
- SP per level: 15
- Master Level: 10
- Max Level: 20
- Cast Time: 0.3 sec.
- Cooldown: 6 sec. (20 sec. in Arena )
- Buff Property:
- Duration: 120 sec. (20 sec. in Arena )
- Effective Range: 250 px
- Level 1 of this skill is gained upon Class Advancement.
- Because of its long duration and short cooldown, it is useful to remember to place Kazan down as you go from room to room.
|Level||Lv Req||MP||STR/INT||Soul Bender Effects:|
Your Skill Atk.
- Note: The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|