North Ghent Gate
|North Ghent Gate|
|End Boss||Machine-Arm Warjack|
Though the Imperial Army has their hands full defending the city, they have attempted a counterattack on the North Gate, using the new AT-5T walker. However, the Kartels were quick to cut off the AT-5T from the main force, leaving it helpless. Now, a wave of Kartel troops are bearing down on the Walker, and the Imperial Army is out of options. Time for you to even the odds.
|Start = Boss =|
|Min Fatigue: 9|
Max Fatigue: 11
- Use the AT-5T Walker to your advantage and defeat the enemies!
- Try to avoid and defeat the named monsters quickly; they can cripple the AT-5T Walker.
- Use the AT-5T Walker to destroy barriers that prevent you from moving forward.
- If you wish to avoid damaging the walker, jump off and fight.
- Do NOT hop off while using the Super Attack on the walker- doing so will likely cancel it. Wait for the attack animation to appear before jumping.
- Boss: Machine-Arm Warjack
Boss Unique Items
|Warjack's Machine Arm||Tonfa||60||P. Atk. +631
M. Atk. +664
I. Atk. +396
P. Def. +704
Inflict Light Damage
Evasion Rate +3 %
Hit Rate +2 %