|Awakening Active Skill|
Opens a portal and launches a gigantic mecha fist, Gaebolg Punch, through it.
When this skill reaches certain skill ranks it gains bonus properties:
- Level 3: The Left/Right keys can be used to adjust the portal location.
- Level 6: Gaebolg Punch Atk. +10%
- Level 9: Increases Atk. at the cost of Gaebolg Punch hit count.
- SP per level: 0
- Master Level: 30
- Max Level: 40
- Cast Time: Instant Cast
- Cooldown: 145 sec.
- This skill consumes 5 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -4.0% Cooldown -2.0% on Command
- Max Hit Count: 8
- (if Level ≥ 9): Max Hit Count: 1
- Can be interrupted during the first 0.6 second—when the user is posing for summoning.
- It was just for visual effect in the old version due to terrible damage output, however it became powerful after the patch where it was revamped as magical attack.
- Can deal heavy damage if all hits land.
- Gaebolg Punch is derived from the ancient robot, the 'Gaebolg' Project, that was used to combat Bakal's Dragonoid forces.
- Gaebolg Punch was heavily criticized by the public at one point due to its close similarity to Jin Saotome's Bloodia Punch.
|Level||Lv Req||MP||Magical Atk.|
- Note: The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Male Gunner Skills|
|Active:||Aerial Fire BBQ EZ-8 Time Bomb G-14 Buster Jack Spike M-137 Gatling Gun M-3 Flamethrower Mach Kick Punisher RX-78 Land Runner Rising Shot Silver Bullet Steep Slide Windmill|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Male Gunner Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Albert Quest:||Fastest Gun Secret Land Runner Steyr AMR|
|Male Gunner TP Skills|
|BBQ Upgrade Grenade Upgrade Jack Spike Upgrade M-137 Gatling Gun Upgrade Mach Kick Upgrade Punisher Upgrade RX-78 Land Runner Upgrade Rising Shot Upgrade Silver Bullet Upgrade Windmill Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|