Japanese: メカニック (Mekanikku, lit. Mechanic)
|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Weapon||Auto Gun|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Percent
|Inflict Element?|| Light Element |
Fire Element*(Switchable via Firebolt).
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: None |
Japanese: マイスター (Maisutā, lit. Meister)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 프라임|
|Alternate Names||No information|
|“||Meet my little friends... they're a blast!||”|
Etten Industrial is a large-scale industrial complex built around the Power Station. The Mechanics working here keep Empyrean's economy alive. For a long time, they were considered noncombatants, but through the recent Empyrean Government reclamation battle, they proved their robots were just as deadly as the Launchers' cannons and the Rangers' shooting skills, making their name known to the entire world.
Fiendheiger the Calculator, who saved an archpriest, and Mue the Inventor are two of the most famous Mechanics.
The Mechanic, a tinkerer by nature, is a Gunner adept at designing and building armies of robots programmed to rain down destruction on dungeon-dwelling monsters.
- At level 50, the Mechanic awakens as the Machinist. At level 75, the Machinist awakens as a Prime.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is a small flying robot beside him.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a pair of HS-1 Friends flying beside him.
- His Neo Awakening cosmetic effect is his HS-1 Friends is now replaced with the S.O.P.H.I.A version. In addition, one of his HS-1 Friends will project a hologram display of GW-16 Waldstein before the Mechanic commands it to turn it off.
- 1 Becoming a Mechanic
- 2 Awakening as a Machinist
- 3 Awakening as a Prime
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Mechanic
- 5 Obtaining Ability Intensification
- 6 Skills
- 7 Original Skills
- 8 Media Content
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
Becoming a Mechanic
The Gunner must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Machinist
During the days when Bakal ruled Empyrean, a group of Mechanics formed a secret squad dedicated to the downfall of the evil apostle. They were known collectively as the Seven Great Machinists of Empyrean, and collaborated on the creation of a machine capable of defeating Bakal. This secret project was code-named Gaebolg.
Just as Gaebolg was to be activated, the Machinist Teneve betrayed his fellow Mechanics by sabotaging the project and allowing Bakal’s army to strike. Those who weren’t massacred took flight, most never to be seen again. Curio, a genius technician who survived the initial attack, used a dimensional shifting device to send the Gaebolg machine to another dimension, hoping to keep it away from Bakal and other ill-intentioned beings. Bakal eventually hunted down and killed Curio, but not before the wily machinist was able to stash the blueprints for the dimensional shifter in a hiding place.
“These blueprints means the salvation of Empyrean. He who is able to re-create this device will be able to fulfill that for which the Seven Great Machinists sacrificed their lives. One day, these plans will come into the hands of one who is ready. It is then that a new Machinist will be born.” – Curio
The Mechanic must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Mechanic must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Kiri in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Prime
He was always focused on something.
No matter how large the achievement, he would soon head back to the research room.
No one but himself knew about what he was researching,
The only thing people knew, was that a man with great knowledge and skills was
researching in a hurry, as if he was being chased by something.
No one was concerned about his health, as they all knew there was no point in
getting concerned and warning him about it.
But they only hoped, that one day, the prodigy’s achievement
would be completed, that they could live to see the miracle made by that man,
the most righteous successor among the successors of the 7 Machinists.
However, that miracle was never revealed in front of the people, as he suddenly went missing.
They could only find out that he completed his achievement, from what was witnessed
by a boy who respected the man so greatly
The people were disappointed. They insulted that man, saying ‘achievements that
cannot be shown are almost as bad as achieving nothing at all.’
The people advised the boy to look for another master. The boy simply nodded, without saying a thing.
After a while, the boy had grown into an adult.
In the hands of that young man, who visited the dusty research room, there were some old papers.
They were the research notes he had received on the last day he met with the man.
“The expectations of the people are terrifying. Their expectations will become
a monster that devours everything. However, there’s something even more frightening…
Their fear towards something they cannot understand.
What the young man was reading was something that man who used to live here [in the research room] had written.
The man saw through everything. He foresaw what would happen if he unleashed technology
beyond that of the 7 Machinists, in front of people who couldn't even properly understand
the legacy of the 7 Machinists.
So he left. Waiting for people to adapt to new technologies,
he left all his knowledge and skill to the boy.
After a long slumber, Robots started operating. The young man started to cry.
What his master had achieved, at long last, shall be the light that will chase the darkness of Empyrean away.
“Master… You are the one who surpassed the 7 Machinists…
Your name shall be praised as the one who stands atop all Machinists, the Prime…”
The Machinist must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Mechanic
A dark, mushy and dusty place with a small light seeping out of it.
As if diverting electricity anywhere else was a waste, under the single source of light was the shadow of a man.
Relying on the singular light as he tinkered with something, his lips turned into a smile.
The spherical robot providing the light also shook, as if it agreed with him.
Or rather, since the robot was also conscious it was probably a shake of joy.
The robot’s name was HS-1.
One of the two robots that followed the man like his limbs.
The other one… was lying like scrap metal under the faint light, as if it was sleeping.
While the robot was floating nervously and could not remain still, the man’s expression showed not an ounce of doubt or worry.
The science of Empyrean, the knowledge of the Meisters, and the experience he’d gathered from different worlds.
A clue found in repeated attempt and failure!
This was the culmination of everything he had, so there was no room for doubt.
Then with a light sound of plucking a string light began to return to the motionless robot.
And all, rather just the man and the other robot, watched in silence.
As the robot was turned on its black led screen showed the upgraded program.
‘System Of Progressive High-tech Interactive AI… Upgrade complete.’
It was the moment when his S.O.P.H.I.A was successfully installed on HS-1.
Blinking as though it had just woken from sleep, the HS-1 slowly rose up.
It was not yet the time to enjoy the overflowing joy of success.
The real reason for S.O.P.H.I.A's creation was still waiting for him.
With the ‘friends’ he headed deeper into the darkness and when he nodded the ‘friends’ recognized the order and floated high up.
Electricity erupted and with the sound of sparks a sphere of light began to emerge in darkness.
The lights coming on from the bottom slowly revealed an enormous object.
Something the size of a house, no, a mansion.
It had arms and legs, covered with heavy plating.
A massive being like something from legends.
The key to awaken this giant was in his hands right now.
That was 3 days before the first activation of ‘GW-16 Waldstein’.
The Prime must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Obtaining Ability Intensification
Upon completing Scroll of Enlightenment the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Last Fighting Will: reduced to 30SP
- HS-1 Friends: reduced to 45SP
- Hell March: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like Gaebolg Punch.
Learns new skills:
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
Male Mechanic Skills
Male Mechanic TP Skills
Male Mechanic Awakening Skills
Male Mechanic 2nd Awakening Skills
Male Mechanic Neo: Awakening Skills
Male Mechanic Togglable Skills
Male Gunner Skills
Male Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Male Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Male Mechanic Trailer] [Male Mechanic English Trailer] [Male Mechanic Gameplay]
- [Prime Trailer] [Prime English Trailer] [Prime Gameplay]
- His Korean 1st Awakening Meister means Master in German, denoting a person regarded as skilled or prominent in a specified area of activity, this could also refer to the Seven Meisters.
- A Prime refers to being first in rank, authority, or significance as combining his and Female Mechanic's titles references Optimus Prime from the Transformers franchise.
- Arc Reactor - His Level 25 Passive refers to the power source used by "Tony Stark/Iron Man" in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films.
- EZ-8 Time Bomb - Gundam EZ-8.
- EX-S Viper - MSA-0011 S Gundam
- G-1 Corona, G-2 Rolling Thunder & G-3 Raptor - Getter Robo.
- Gaebolg Punch - Has a heavy resemblance to the Jin Saotome's Blodia Punch from Marvel Vs. Capcom.
- TX-45 A-Team - Named after the known 80s TV show.
- TX-80 Dimension Runner's setup is a homage to the Terminator franchise.
- Hell March- The 2nd Awakening's name comes from Command & Conquer's main theme, while the skill itself is either based on the Hammer Drones in Iron Man II or Servbot Lunch Rush from Marvel vs Capcom.
- S.O.P.H.I.A - His 95 Passive might reference the Sophia III battle tank name that's used in all North American releases of Blaster Master game titles.
- GW-16 Waldstein- While the design looks very identical to the live-action incarnation of Bumblebee from Transformers, it's name is a reference to Ludwig van Beethoven's Piano Sonata No.21
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|