Japanese: メカニック (Mekanikku, lit. Mechanic)
|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Weapon||Auto Gun|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Intermediate
|Inflict Element?|| Light Element |
Fire Element*(Switchable via Firebolt).
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: None |
Japanese: マイスター (Maisutā, lit. Meister)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 프라임|
|Alternate Names||No information|
|“||Meet my little friends... they're a blast!||”|
The Mechanic, a tinkerer by nature, is a Gunner adept at designing and building armies of robots programmed to rain down destruction on dungeon-dwelling monsters.
- At level 50, the Mechanic awakens as the Machinist. At level 75, the Machinist awakens as a Prime.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is a small flying robot beside him.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a pair of HS-1 Friends flying beside him.
- His Neo Awakening cosmetic effect is his HS-1 Friends is now replaced with the S.O.P.H.I.A version. In addition, one of his HS-1 Friends will project a hologram display of GW-16 Waldstein before the Mechanic commands it to turn it off.
- 1 Becoming a Mechanic
- 2 Awakening as a Machinist
- 3 Awakening as a Prime
- 4 Skills
- 5 Original Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Trivia
Becoming a Mechanic
The Gunner must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Machinist
During the days when Bakal ruled Empyrean, a group of Mechanics formed a secret squad dedicated to the downfall of the evil apostle. They were known collectively as the Seven Great Machinists of Empyrean, and collaborated on the creation of a machine capable of defeating Bakal. This secret project was code-named Gaebolg.
Just as Gaebolg was to be activated, the Machinist Teneve betrayed his fellow Mechanics by sabotaging the project and allowing Bakal’s army to strike. Those who weren’t massacred took flight, most never to be seen again. Curio, a genius technician who survived the initial attack, used a dimensional shifting device to send the Gaebolg machine to another dimension, hoping to keep it away from Bakal and other ill-intentioned beings. Bakal eventually hunted down and killed Curio, but not before the wily machinist was able to stash the blueprints for the dimensional shifter in a hiding place.
“These blueprints means the salvation of Empyrean. He who is able to re-create this device will be able to fulfill that for which the Seven Great Machinists sacrificed their lives. One day, these plans will come into the hands of one who is ready. It is then that a new Machinist will be born.” – Curio
The Mechanic must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Mechanic must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Kiri in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Prime
He was always focused on something.
No matter how large the achievement, he would soon head back to the research room.
No one but himself knew about what he was researching,
The only thing people knew, was that a man with great knowledge and skills was
researching in a hurry, as if he was being chased by something.
No one was concerned about his health, as they all knew there was no point in
getting concerned and warning him about it.
But they only hoped, that one day, the prodigy’s achievement
would be completed, that they could live to see the miracle made by that man,
the most righteous successor among the successors of the 7 Machinists.
However, that miracle was never revealed in front of the people, as he suddenly went missing.
They could only find out that he completed his achievement, from what was witnessed
by a boy who respected the man so greatly
The people were disappointed. They insulted that man, saying ‘achievements that
cannot be shown are almost as bad as achieving nothing at all.’
The people advised the boy to look for another master. The boy simply nodded, without saying a thing.
After a while, the boy had grown into an adult.
In the hands of that young man, who visited the dusty research room, there were some old papers.
They were the research notes he had received on the last day he met with the man.
“The expectations of the people are terrifying. Their expectations will become
a monster that devours everything. However, there’s something even more frightening…
Their fear towards something they cannot understand.
What the young man was reading was something that man who used to live here [in the research room] had written.
The man saw through everything. He foresaw what would happen if he unleashed technology
beyond that of the 7 Machinists, in front of people who couldn't even properly understand
the legacy of the 7 Machinists.
So he left. Waiting for people to adapt to new technologies,
he left all his knowledge and skill to the boy.
After a long slumber, Robots started operating. The young man started to cry.
What his master had achieved, at long last, shall be the light that will chase the darkness of Empyrean away.
“Master… You are the one who surpassed the 7 Machinists…
Your name shall be praised as the one who stands atop all Machinists, the Prime…”
The Machinist must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Male Mechanic Skills
Male Mechanic TP Skills
Male Mechanic Awakening Skills
Male Mechanic 2nd Awakening Skills
Male Mechanic Neo: Awakening Skills
Male Mechanic Togglable Skills
Male Gunner Skills
Male Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Male Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Male Mechanic Trailer] [Male Mechanic English Trailer] [Male Mechanic Gameplay]
- [Prime Trailer] [Prime English Trailer] [Prime Gameplay]
- The name, "Gaebolg" comes from an actual spear in Irish Mythology wielded by Cú Chulainn of it's Ulster Cycle.
- The Arc Reactor passive could reference a power source that was formerly used in the Iron Man film franchise.
- His 2nd Awakening Title, Prime refers to being first in rank, authority, or significance.
- For his shared & exclusive skills:
- EZ-8 Time Bomb - Gundam EZ-8.
- EX-S Viper - MSA-0011 S Gundam
- G-1 Corona, G-2 Rolling Thunder, G-3 Raptor - Getter Robo.
- Gaebolg Punch - Heavily resembles Jin Saotome's Blodia Punch from the Marvel Vs. Capcom series.
- TX-45 A-Team - Named after the 80s TV show.
- TX-80 Dimension Runner's setup is a homage to the Terminator franchise.
- Hell March's name comes Command & Conquer's main theme, while the skill itself is either based on the Hammer Drones in Iron Man II or Servbot Lunch Rush from Marvel vs Capcom.
- GW-16 Waldstein's design looks very identical to the live-action incarnation of Bumblebee.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|