This page is up to date as of Client Version: unknown, If you would like to edit it, please add more information by clicking the following link: (Link) as this page is automatically generated.
Gold Platoni is a gigantic golem made out of pure gold, and is the boss of Golem Tower.
- In addition to melee attacks, he has a charging rush attack which has a slight start-up time.
- Can summon rock spikes to attack areas around him, similar to the Puppeteer's spike attacks.
- Can occasionally reflect projectile attacks while charging up for attacks.
- Casts super-armor, which can be canceled with enough offensive pressure.
- Cannot be grabbed, launched or knocked down.
- Grapplers are particularly useful on this boss, because their Grab Cannon will instantly negate his super-armor.
- Gold Platoni can be stun-locked easily by 2 or more fast melee attackers. Stay on him and attack constantly and he will fall very quickly.
- When dodging his attacks, always move on the Y-axis. His melee range is huge and his attacks have very long X-axis reach.
- If you stay right under him and attack, he will not be able to hit you. Just move with him as he moves.