|Korean: 그랩 캐넌
Applies Physical Independent Atk. to Basic/Dash/Jump attacks. If Stationary enemies or those immune to Grabs are grabbed, they are struck with force.
Grab Cannon-activating Skills:
- Suplex: Your character forcefully shoves enemies with damage.
- Fling: Wrestles with enemies before shoving them. (Original Hold time retained).
- Air Steiner: Forcefully kicks an enemy as it jumps.
- Elbow Shock: Forcefully hits enemies with an elbow strike.
- Spiral: Holds enemies while spinning, and then shoves them.
- Cyclone Suplex: Forcefully kicks enemies and jumps after the shouldering and spinning attacks.
- Air Clutch: Spins and attacks on the same spot, and then forcefully kicks enemies and jumps.
- Cyclone Attack: Forcefully kicks enemies and jumps after the shouldering and spinning attacks.
- Giant Swing: Spin and then strikes at any enemy, shoving it.
Grab Cannon generates a shockwave on hit, attacking surrounding enemies. Separate Atk. is applied depending on the activating skill.
- SP per level: 0
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 1
- The damage from affected skills remains the same ( Cyclone Suplex has another value).
- Interrupts targets no matter what they are doing (unless they're in invincibility frames).
- Grants invincibility as if the actual grab connected, which comes in handy in Otherverse.
|Male Grappler TP Skills
|Air Steiner Upgrade Break Down Upgrade Fling Upgrade Magnumsault Upgrade Neck Snap Upgrade Rolling Spike Upgrade Shoulder Tackle Upgrade Slam Kick Upgrade Snap Shot Upgrade Wild Cannon Spike Upgrade
|Female Grappler TP Skills
|Air Clutch Upgrade Air Steiner Upgrade Cyclone Attack Upgrade Cyclone Suplex Upgrade Elbow Shock Upgrade Fling Upgrade Joint Smash Upgrade Neck Snap Upgrade Shoulder Tackle Upgrade Spiral Upgrade Wild Cannon Spike Upgrade
|Male Fighter TP Skills
|Air Walk Upgrade Crouch Upgrade Doppelganger Upgrade Hammer Kick Upgrade High Kick Upgrade Iron Physique Upgrade Knee Kick Upgrade Low Kick Upgrade Nen Shot Upgrade Sand Splash Upgrade Seismic Crash Upgrade Tornado Kick Upgrade
|General TP Skills
|Basic Training Upgrade