Neck Snap and Shoulder Tackle now receive the Atk. bonuses from Power Slam, Overwhelming Grab, Grab Mastery, and Chain Grab. This skill improves the following skills so as to help the Grappler grab enemies in succession.
- Suplex: Can be canceled to give way to Elbow Shock.
- Elbow Shock: Its enemy-launching strength and post-casting delay are decreased.
- Air Steiner: Keeps enemies Downed for a longer duration.
- Spiral: Can be canceled after the slamming attack to give way to Air Steiner or Air Clutch.
- Air Clutch: The enemy that is slammed onto the ground bounces into the air.
- SP per level: 50
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 1
|Female Grappler TP Skills|
|Air Steiner Upgrade Cyclone Suplex Upgrade Elbow Shock Upgrade Fling Upgrade Neck Snap Upgrade Shoulder Tackle Upgrade Spiral Upgrade Wild Cannon Spike Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Latent Power Magical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Critical Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|