This page is up to date as of Client Version: unknown, If you would like to edit it, please add more information by clicking the following link: (Link) as this page is automatically generated.
|Level||Endless Nightmare: |
GBL Laboratory: 55-86
- Leaps into the ceiling and attacks by dropping tentacles on you, marked by yellow circles on the ground.
- Fast and super-armored spinning attack that can hit multiple times.
- Can alter its size: Small (size of a Stickle) and large.
- Shoots multi-colored jets of water, which can cause Poison (Status), Freeze (Status), and Blind (Status).
- Inflicts water damage with its attacks.
- The Invaders that spawn with the boss will make life extremely difficult if they manage to confuse you. Try to get rid of them first before engaging Hydracle.
- Crowd it immediately when it's still in its large state. The smaller version tends to spin more often, making it an even more difficult target.
- When it leaps into the air, keep moving to dodge its tentacle attacks until it drops back down. You can track its location by the circular aura that appears under every boss.