Pungjin (風震) is a Fighter trainer and a master instructor of the Wind Fist, a martial art originating from Suju. A virtuous young man, he lives life with the fundamental and rigorous principles of a fighter in mind. His tireless training regimens won him the laurels of a Nen Master, but he continually aspires to be the best. Although a renowned figure in Suju, he grew weary of the comfortable life there and opened a dojo at Hendon Myre, the capital city of Bel Myre. He is the older brother to Sizki.
- Unlocks the Practice Room, where you can train.
- Are you interested in martial arts? Learning martial arts is good for your mind and body, and it also helps you defend yourself in hostile situations. But most of all, they guide you to higher states of strength and conciousness, enabling you to push past your physical limits and opening your eyes to wonders beyond the material world.
- In this world, there are many strong warriors, who each has achieved their strength in their own way. It's impossible to say who's the best. Each warrior has tread a different path, pursuing a different type of strength. That match between Shonan Aska, the queen of Suju, and Sewer Princess Farris proves that, despite the many mixed interpretations of its results.
- My name is Pungjin, and I'm a Wind Fist instructor. Strong people aren't born; they're made. Never slack off in your training.
- *Martial arts shouts*
- *Indistinct chatter*
- I am Pungjin, the master of the Wind Fist.
- The core principle of martial arts is to become one with nature.
- Feel free to come and see me whenever you'd like.
- The wind will show you the way.
- The sound of people chattering in Downtown Hendon Myre belongs to Pungjin. It is unclear if this was intentional.
- Pungjin appears in an episode of the anime "Arad Senki Slap Up Party", in which he organizes a soccer match pitting males against females. In the anime, however, he is much more rowdy and aggressive than his in-game self.