|Location||City of Shonan|
Shonan Aska is the Queen of Shonan, and is also a merchant associated for the Dragon Tournament.
Aska, born of the Suju royal family, was a prodigy in the art of combat. She joined the ranks of Nen Masters at a young age. But knowing she could never improve within the safety of the palace, Aska traveled far to find worthy opponents. This was when her ill-fated relationship with Faris, which became so infamous, occurred. Aska did not return to Shonan until she learned of the passing of the king. She met resistance because she'd been away for so long, but she eventually won the throne. She knew from her travels that if her nation did not open their doors, they would stifle their own growth, so she lifted the iron curtain that had been in place for hundreds of years. To win her people’s support for this action, she opened the Grand Arena Competition, to show her country the combat that other nations could teach them.
- Sells Various items, in return for specific items obtained from the Suju Tournament Field.
|Glowing Magatama||1||2 Flamboyant Magatama|
|Flamboyant Magatama||1||2 Glowing Magatama|
|Yellow Dragon's Red Bijou Bead||10 Purple Magatama|
|Yellow Dragon's Blue Bijou Bead||10 Purple Magatama|
|Yellow Dragon's White Bijou Bead||30 Purple Magatama|
|Blue Dragon's Red Bijou Bead||50 Golden Magatama|
|Blue Dragon's Blue Bijou Bead||50 Golden Magatama|
|Blue Dragon's Black Bijou Bead||40 Golden Magatama|
|[[|20x20px|link=Yellow Dragon Pattern Necklace]] Yellow Dragon Pattern Necklace||70||Untradable||50 Purple Magatama|
|Yellow Dragon Motif Bracelet||50 Purple Magatama|
|Yellow Dragon Motif Ring||50 Purple Magatama|
|Blue Dragon Cape||80 Golden Magatama|
|Blue Dragon Orb||80 Golden Magatama|
- I feel most at home among my people.
- I hope my adviser doesn't come looking for me.
- My actions must honor the late king's memory.
- Welcome to Suju. I'm Queen Shonan Aska.
- Relax. Let's just talk, okay?
- I can feel the nen of the whole kingdom here.
- Come back soon with more stories.
- See you later. Maybe we should spar next time.
- Take care.