Welcome to the DFO World Wiki. With many major updates since the release of DFO, many items are missing. Visit Item Database Project to learn more.
Please remember to click "show preview" before saving the page.
Thanks for the updated logo snafuPop!
|Prerequisite Skills:||Edification Lv1|
|Alternate Names:||Korean: 부활|
Resurrects nearby dead allies with holy power.
The Female Crusader's party members remain on the ground for a set duration when they die. Dead players do not lose their buff effects, and resurrect with certain amounts of HP and MP when the Female Crusader uses Resurrection on them.
Resurrection does not reset skill cooldown.
Dead players can resurrect with Life Tokens, but without buff effects.
[Raphael's Blessing Effect]
- Increased resurrection range
- SP per level: 100
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 11
- Casting Time: 1 sec.
- Cooldown: - sec.
- This skill consumes 2 Clear Cube Fragments.
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- Use Count: 1
- Resurrection Range: 750 px
- Ally Dead Duration: 7 sec.
- Max Resurrection Targets: 3
- Resurrection Range is displayed in diameter centered around the Crusader.
- Party members that reach 0 HP will drop to the ground, but will not die instantly. Players will be shown a special notification indicating that the Female Crusader has 7 seconds to resurrect them before death. The countdown can be ended prematurely by pressing the basic attack key, which will kill the player normally.
- The Crusader can only use Resurrection once per lifetime, even if she is revived by Raphael's Blessing.
- Resurrection's usage count is reset whenever the Crusader dies and revives with a Life Token.
|Level||Lv Req||MP||Resurrecting Ally HP/MP|
- Note: The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Female Priest Skills|
|Active:||Choke Smash Cure Cut-in Dash Healing Prayer Heavy Sins Holy Flash Holy Smash Punishing Cross Raid Rising Cut (Female Priest) Thunder Amulet Weapon Parry|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Female Priest Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Female Priest TP Skills|
|Choke Smash Upgrade Cure Upgrade Cut-in Dash Upgrade Healing Prayer Upgrade Heavy Sins Upgrade Holy Smash Upgrade Raid Upgrade Rising Cut (Female Priest) Upgrade Thunder Amulet Upgrade Weapon Parry Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|