Korean: 여크루세이더 (Keuluseideo)
Japanese: クルセイダー (Kuruseidā, lit. Crusader)
Chinese: 圣骑士 (Shèng qíshì)
|Base Job||Female Priest|
|Specialized Armor||Plate Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: Fixed Damage |
Physical Skills: Fixed Damage*(Can convert her skills into physical damage via Penance).
Subclass Difficulty: Beginner
|Inflict Element?||Light Element|
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: None |
Korean: 에반젤리스트 (Ebanjelliseuteu)
Korean: 진(眞) 여크루세이더
|“||Follow the Lord's will no matter how much hardship there is.||”|
Oberith Rosenbach, who would later become known as the founder of this place, commanded an army of priestesses. They used their holy singing voices and power of light to protect their allies and the innocent.
These priestesses were once victims of the Black Order. At a time before Oberith became the Fourth Priestess, she singlehandedly took on the leaders of the Black Order to save them.
The corrupt members of the Black Order watched with a smile on their faces as the young girls screamed in fear and pain, covered in the blood of Imposters. Some of them hung on crosses. Without hesitation, Oberith charged into the scene and cut down dozens of heretics, saving the girls. She even built a new home for them.
Since then, singing voices echoed through Remidia Kathedra sometimes. Soon people started to come from different cities to hear these women singing His grace.
Some voiced their concern about the dark blood that tainted these women's souls. Little did they know, His light already washed the sinful blood away from their spirits. One by one, the priestesses started receiving His messages.
Finally they'd been reborn into His true avengers.
Oberith created a new division in the crusader army exclusively for these priestesses. The members of this new division use their singing voices, which have made them who they are now, along with the power of holy light that they've received from God to help the innocent and support their allies in the battlefield.
They are no longer mere young girls—they're crusaders. They've set off on a journey to eradicate the forces of darkness that still lurk in the dark corners of the world and save those who are in pain.
Everything is as He wishes.
- At level 50, the Crusader awakens as a Evangelist. At level 75, the Evangelist awakens as a Seraph.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a glowing cross necklace that she clenches while small glowing feathers appear and scatter around her.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is when she prays, angel wings grow behind her back and feather particles spread around her.
- 1 Becoming a Crusader
- 2 Awakening as an Evangelist
- 3 Awakening as a Seraph
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Crusader
- 5 Obtaining Ability Intensification
- 6 New Skills
- 7 Original Class Skills
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos & Trailers
- 10 Trivia
Becoming a Crusader
The Female Priest must first reach level 15.
Awakening as an Evangelist
Growing up, I came to doubt the presence of God. If there was a God, he would never have let me grow up without parents. I thought I had only myself to rely on and gods were just excuses people created for their helplessness.
One day, the entire village was suddenly in a festive mood. I might have heard someone important had visited the village but I was too excited to care. I fed myself on stolen food. When the villagers were distracted, I got to have a feast.
That night, I sneaked into the shopping street and took my sweet time tasting and stealing food while everyone else celebrated whatever there was to celebrate.
I shouldn't have let my guard down. I ran into the village guards. I took flight and hid in a nearby church.
It was dead quiet inside that church. Then I heard someone singing. I followed the voice where it came from and there I saw her. The woman whose singing voice I heard was wearing a pure white robe and a hat adorned with a cross. She smiled and gestured at me to come closer. I wouldn't dare get near her. I didn't want to taint her holiness with my dirty presence. Since I didn't move, she came to me, her beautiful smile never wavering.
"Poor child. God must have brought you to me today. He is always with you."
She placed her hand on my head and gave me her blessing in a singing voice. That night I felt warmth that I'd never felt before. The next day, I went back to the church in hopes of seeing her again. She prayed in front of hundreds of people, praising God in her singing voice. She then told us about Him. I have no doubt everyone who was there that day had embraced God through her voice.
Later, I joined the Order and learned she was one of the high-ranking crusaders called the Evangelists.
Everyone, God is always with you. Some of you just haven't realized that yet.
I hope this story I told you and the songs I sang for you will help you get closer to Him. Thank you for joining me today.
- From a sermon an Evangelist performed in a village she visited -
The Crusader must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Crusader must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Grandis in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Seraph
The inside of the chapel was quiet and
dimly illuminated by hundreds of candles.
The Evangelists knelt side by side,
holding their hands together in front of them.
It was the last day of a religious observance.
None of them had moved since they started praying,
and that was days ago.
The sun rose and fell.
By the nightfall, a bell sounded, announcing the end.
One by one, the priestesses opened their eyes
as if they were waking up from a sleep.
Their eyes stared into complete darkness
instead of the familiar interior of the chapel lit by candlelight.
They blinked just to make sure their eyes weren't shut.
They still felt the floor underneath their knees,
but there was a hollow feel to it that wasn't there before.
Reflectively, one of them tried to call forth light, but nothing happened.
She gasped and started praying in a low, desperate voice.
Suddenly they were afraid, but none of them moved or spoke.
They somehow knew this was God's will.
Suddenly a voice filled the space.
The priestesses looked up and saw a cluster of light
that was ten times brighter than the sun.
The light pulsated with fierce intensity,
but it didn't make their eyes hurt or push back the darkness around it.
It just hovered above their heads.
The priestesses stared at the light and started losing track of time.
The contracting movement of the light gradually changed to the slow,
gentle waves of gauzy curtains blowing in the wind.
The waving light was helping the priestesses overcome their fear and remain strong.
It was difficult to tell how long it had been since the complete darkness fell—seconds? hours?
or maybe days? Even as their minds wandered, their eyes were fixated on the cluster of light.
"Tell me about the depths of the darkness you feel."
This time the voice was low, brooding, and commanding.
The voice demanded an answer, but they couldn't give one to it.
As the voice was heard, the dark space around them started expanding.
They couldn't see an inch in front of them, but they could feel the growing pressure around them.
The bigger the space grew, the farther away they were from the cluster of light.
They felt like they were falling, like the First Bearer of the Darkness
who was sent into the bottomless pit, and fear returned.
The voice was telling them something, but they couldn't hear it clearly.
They were moving away too fast.
But they knew what they had to do: fight the darkness,
no matter how deep it was, and hold onto the light, so they could share it with the rest of the world.
Almost in tandem, they started channeling their inner light.
When the cluster of light that once hovered above their heads
was nothing but a barely invisible dot in the darkness, their fear became so great that it started to show.
Their hair was soaked in sweat. Their knees could barely hold them upright.
Their hands kept falling to their sides to keep them from falling.
The priestesses didn't stop praying in a singing voice.
It felt like eternity that they prayed to dispel the darkness.
Suddenly they noticed the cluster of light was once again above their head and no longer waving.
The light had transformed into a man who emitted three sets of rays to his sides.
As he crossed himself, he spoke,
"By the will of God, we'll put you to the test,
but we'll be with you through your ordeals to witness your growth in faith and strength."
Then a bell sounded, shattering the darkness
and bringing the priestesses back to their reality inside the chapel. One by one, they stood up.
They were exhausted from praying for a long time, but they didn't feel it.
They didn't talk about what just happened because they knew; they'd been reborn as seraph,
the angels with six wings who serve God from his side and spread His grace to earth.
"How deep is the darkness in this world? Where are the places that need light?
I protect those who fight in His honor.
The army of Heaven is at my command and my sword of light shall punish evil in this world."
The Evangelist must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 25 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 40 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Crusader
The Seraph must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Obtaining Ability Intensification
Upon completing Scroll of Enlightenment the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Pious Passion: reduced to 30SP
- Raphael's Blessing: reduced to 45SP
- Holy Spear: Brionac: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like Crux of Victoria.
Learns new skills:
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
Female Crusader Skills
Female Crusader TP Skills
Female Crusader Awakening Skills
Female Crusader 2nd Awakening Skills
Female Crusader Neo: Awakening Skills
Female Crusader Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Priest Skills
Female Priest TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
Videos & Trailers
- Just like her male counterpart, the Female Crusader's theme also borrows heavily from Christianity and Catholic doctrine with noticeable differences through her skill kit.
- For her titles:
- A Evangelist comes from the Greek word εὐαγγέλιον originally meant a reward given to the messenger for good news. It could also refer to an individual who serves as a missionary sent out from a church or missions organization to a different country and culture.
- A Seraph is a high-ranking six winged Angel originating in Ancient Judaism. They are also known as The burning one.
- GoodSmile Company created and released a Seraph Nendoroid back in 2018.
- Her Neo: Awakening costume looks to resemble Saint Mary accompanied by Cherub.
- For her skills:
- Pious Passion - From the Latin pius, which means dutiful.
- Raphael's Blessing - Archangel Raphael.
- Uriel's Ward - Archangel Uriel.
- Holy Spear: Brionac - This is believed to be the name for a weapon wielded by Lugh, the God of Light in Irish Mythology. The way she throws the spear is similar to either Lenneth Valkyrie's Nibelung Valesti (Valkyrie Profile) or Tsubaki Yayoi's Requiem Aeternam. (Blazblue)
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|