|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
|Prerequisite Skills:||The Abyss level 1|
- Sanguinem is a new resource used to activate certain Blood Mage skills.
- If Sanguinem is full, the Blood Mage will become "Hyped" and his Physical Attack will increase as well as his attacks will shred physical defenses of enemies. This state lasts indefinitely at 100% Sanguinem. Duration becomes 60sec when below 100% and refreshes when at 100% again.
- Skills that require Sanguinem will consume half of their cost if the Blood Mage is currently absorbing Sanguinem as well as having 10% Cooldown Reduction.
- If there is not a sufficient amount of Sanguinem to be spent, the Blood Mage's will consume his own HP. Amount consumed of total HP% is 50% of Sanguinem Cost e.g. Fatality will consume 30% total HP.
- Additionally, Teleport cannot be used due to the influence of Sanguinem, but Hit Rate is raised.
- SP per level: 20
- Master Level: 10
- Max Level: 20
- The Blood Mage always enters dungeons with his Sanguinem at 90%, it's suggested to use a skill that absorbs Sanguinem to become "Hyped".
- Blood Mage has Sanguinem at a default level of 1.
- Skill that consume Sanguinem will have their cooldown reduced by 10% if used while absorbing Sanguinem. This includes Tepes and Blood Stream.
|Level||Lv Req||Hit Rate||Hyped Physical Atk||Physical Def. Reduction||Reduction Duration|
|Blood Mage Skills|
|Active:||Blood Burn Blood Wings Corruption Creeping Fang Hellberus Lilroi Offering Shikari Soul Steal Torment|
|Passive:||Bloodstained Leather Armor Mastery Dead Hands Sanguinem|
|Awakening:||Abandon Marauder Rumble Dog Tepes|
|2nd Awakening:||Blood Stream Fatality Phantom Veil Sanguis Verus|
|Blood Mage TP Skills|
|Blood Wings Upgrade Corruption Upgrade Fang Upgrade Hellberus Upgrade Lilroi Upgrade Offering Upgrade Shikari Upgrade Soul Steal Upgrade Torment Upgrade|
|Male Mage Skills|
|Active:||Dimension: Accident Flame Shield Ghost Flame Ice Sword Lilliac Rapid Fire Teleport Trap Strike Water Cannon Wind Strike|
|Passive:||Immortality The Abyss|
|Male Mage TP Skills|
|Flame Shield Upgrade Ghost Flame Upgrade Ice Sword Upgrade Trap Strike Upgrade Water Cannon Upgrade Wind Strike Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Latent Power Magical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Critical Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|