Welcome to the DFO World Wiki. With many major updates since the release of DFO, many items are missing. Visit Item Database Project to learn more.
Please remember to click "show preview" before saving the page.
Thanks for the updated logo snafuPop!
|Location||West Coast's Mage Guild|
Sharan is a trainer for the Mage, located in West Coast's Mage Guild.
- Quest Giver.
- Formerly sold 1st Chronicle Weapons/Armor/Accessories based on your character, in return for Chaos Stones.
|Magic Capsule||1||Untradable||20 Raw Paving Stone, 20 Chaos Stone Debris|
|Chaos Stone||1||Untradable||10 Chaos Stone Debris|
|Nihilistic Demon Stone||1||10 Nihilistic Demon Stone Fragment|
|Sharan's HP Potion||1 Unprocessed Bone Chip|
|Sharan's MP Potion||1 Unprocessed Bone Chip|
- I'm the dean of the School of Magic and also the master of the Magic Guild. My duty is to cultivate and manage good magic-users. I also give lessons to non-members that are gifted in magic. Kiri from Empyrean, for instance, is my student.
- We Dark Elves are reclusive by nature, but we're opening up under Her Majesty's government. Not all of us are happy with her opening policy, though.
- Now, concentrate.
- Feel nature's flow.
- Oh, welcome.
- I'll teach you everything about magic.
- May mana be with you always.
- Mana is the flow of nature.
- I hope to see you again soon.
- Sharan's name is of Hindu origin, given to either boys or girls meaning Shelter, it could also be the Hebrew variant Sharon that comes from a flowering plant.
- According to Klonter, Sharan's name is pronounced by putting emphasis on the second syllable, as in Sha-RAN.
- Female Mage was given a Classic Avatar Mini Package resembling her outfit.
- In the (Old) Awakening Quests for the Witch, the Female Mage refers to Sharan with the honorific '아줌마' (ajumma)/ '阿姨' (āyí)/ '叔母さん' (obasan), which means 'Grandma/Aunty'. Upon being called this, Sharan becomes extremely flustered about her age.