|Occupation||Guild Management; Covert Agent|
Bucken Nef is a covert agent of the Principality of Bel Myre. To help recover the lost sovereignty of the Principality, he operates an underground resistance movement against the Empire. He is usually seen near Hendon Myre City Hall gathering intelligence from Adventurers and recruiting people for secret missions.
- Helps players create a guild, level up a guild, and give guild buffs
- I cannot reveal to you exactly what my objectives are...
- Don't worry. You may learn more about me later.
- It's difficult to learn the weaknesses of monsters unless you fight them yourself.
- Experiment. Try different methods when you fight them.
- Shh, quiet. What is it?
- I'm on a secret mission.
- No one's following you, right?
- Here, get down.
- From now on, you will never see me again.
- We are strangers now.
- Best of luck to you until you accomplish your mission.
- If it's for the sake of peace in Bel Myre...
- You don't have to lower your voice here.
- This is probably your first time seeing my face, right?
- I feel a dangerous force coming here from Bel Myre.
- Welcome. Good to see you.
- Affairs abroad are different now.
- We have no time to waste.
- We must go at once.
- Please, don't be late.
- For the sake of peace in Bel Myre.
- I shall reveal my true identity.
- Bucken's name was originally spelt "Birken" by developers, but in the NA version, his name was changed to its present form.