|Awakening Active Skill|
Transforms you into a powerful demon with increased stats. Provides access to new skills and boosts effects of various skills.
- Skill Level Interval:Every 5 levels
- Cast Time: 0.5 sec (0.5 sec in Arena )
- Cooldown: 200 sec (600 sec in Arena )
- Duration: 50 seconds
- This skill consumes 5 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -4% Cooldown -2% on Command
- Level 3 Bonus: Movement Speed, Attack Speed, Physical Defense, and HP bonuses in Demonize are increased.
- Level 6 Bonus: Increases Hit Rate (+10%)
- Level 9 Bonus: Transforming resets the cooldown for Pandemonium and Disaster
- In this form, the Avenger is immune to negative status effects (only when you have Demonize Upgrade) and cannot be Stunned or knocked down. However, he is still vulnerable to hit-stun during the use of some of his abilities, as well as some specific situations, such as Luminous Anodron's minigame in Altar of Ascension.
- The Avenger is not immune to damage in this state. Reaching 0 HP immediately transforms him back to normal with 1 HP remaining.
- The Avenger also has a larger hitbox in this form, which may cause him to take more damage than his normal state.
- Your basic attacks change. The first basic attack will only move the Avenger slightly forward, while the rest are performed in place.
- Dash attacks now move the Avenger forward a much further distance, hitting enemies multiple times.
- Several skills are unable to be preformed.
Use your claw for a large strike in front of you.
- Can be charged for a more powerful attack by holding the key.
- It can be cancelled from like a basic attack into most almost any Avenger skill, like Disaster or Falling Soul.
Put up a barrier around you that reduces the damage you take by 90%. You cannot move during this skill, and it has a limited amount of damage it can absorb.
- Enemies' Force-Down attacks that ignore Super Armor temporarily cast Parrying on you.
- In Parrying mode, using Quick Rebound casts a Demon Guard that temporarily makes you Invincible.
Despite the shield's appearance being similar to Nen Guard, the damage reduction does not apply to party members standing within it.
Performs a slam with the Demon Arm, followed by an uppercut.
If is activated when pressed, Grabs an enemy, dragging them along the ground before throwing them into the air. The distance travelled can be shortened by holding away from the direction travelling before the running animation begins.
- If it hits an enemy that cannot be grabbed or is currently frozen, it will instead cause an explosion at the impact similar to Grab Cannon. Some targets may move to the fist, while others may not.
- If it hits both a normal enemy and another one immune to grabs, the normal enemy takes priority in which version of Execution is performed.
- To avoid pressing it is helpful to inverse the command input depending on the direction you face while in the middle of a basic attack (ex. if facing right)
- This version does less damage than a normal Execution and takes more time to perform
This skill can also used during Metamorphosis.
Many skills change in appearance and property while transformed.
- Furious Grab has the Avenger extend his hand for the effect, covering a larger area and potentially moving forward enemies that are caught by it.
- Shadow Render has the Avenger use his claws for the effect, covering a larger area including a bit behind himself.
- Thunder Mine turns into large blood red crystals, becoming much larger and hitting as they emerge from the ground and as they explode.
- Spin Cutter becomes larger, and can no longer be left in place.
- Thorn of Protection becomes a super hold, and much larger. It now hits enemies twice, once by the extension of the thorns and again when they explode. Each hit does identical damage.
- Spinning Deformation now causes the Avenger to quickly lunge forward with a multi-hit charge attack.
- Demonic Clutch summons much larger arms for the effect.
- Dark Authority charges Dark Slasher during the skill, ending with both the claw attack and the crystal explosion.
- Pandemonium's damage is increased.
- Disaster's damage is increased, as is it's suction power.
- Dark Howling extends the duration of Demonize and can now be held down for increased damage at a very high Demon Gauge cost.
- Smite of Destruction's damage is increased.
- Unholy Fury's damage is increased.
|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
- Demonize's Normal Atk. is now combined with your Basic Atk, so the X string calculations below are wrong
|Lv||Lv Req||MP Cost||Demon Form||Execution|
|HP Increase||Defense Increase||Speed Increase||Attacks||
|Ground-hammering Magical Attack||Ground-Hammer Shockwave Damage||Shockwave Range||Dragging damage||Damage before the throw||Throwing Damage||Damage to Grab-Immune Targets|
|1st||2nd||3rd||Dash||Minimum Attack||Maximum Attack|
|Avenger TP Skills|
|Dark Authority Upgrade Demonic Clutch Upgrade Demonize Upgrade Devil Strike Upgrade Reaper Upgrade Shadow Render Upgrade Spin Cutter Upgrade Spinning Deformation Upgrade Thorn of Protection Upgrade Thunder Mine Upgrade|
|Male Priest Skills|
|Active:||Cure Furious Grab Giant Weapon Launcher Lucky Straight Punch Painful Rapture Phoenix Hammer Rising Emblem Second Uppercut Slow Heal Smasher|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Male Priest Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Male Priest TP Skills|
|Cure Upgrade Furious Grab Upgrade Giant Weapon Launcher Upgrade Lucky Straight Punch Upgrade Phoenix Hammer Upgrade Rising Emblem Upgrade Second Uppercut Upgrade Slow Heal Upgrade Smasher Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Latent Power Magical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Critical Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|