|Awakening Active Skill|
|Alternate Names:||Korean: 악마화|
Transforms into a powerful demon. This skill restores your Demon gauge upon transformation, temporarily makes you Invincible, and disables certain Active skills.
Metamorphosis additionally increases Attack/Movement Speeds. This Metamorphosis buff disappears during Demonized mode.
The transformation is canceled when your Demon HP reaches 0.
New Skills during Demon Transformation: Dark Slasher, Execution, and Demon Guard.
For Demon Guard, press Jump during the forced down attack to achieve temporary Invincibility.
Dark Slasher is chargeable, and can be used in the middle of a Basic Attack.
Normal attacks performed in the air cleave enemies on the ground.
When this skill reaches certain skill ranks it gains bonus properties:
- Level 3: Increases Movement/Attack Speeds, Defenses, and HP.
- Level 6: 10% higher Hit Rate during Demon Transformation mode.
- Level 9: Temporarily decreases cooldown -10% when Execution is cast.
- Transforms you into a demon.
- Changes Normal/Jump/Dash attacks.
- Enables Demon Guard and Execution.
- Disables certain skills.
- SP per level: 0
- Master Level: 30
- Max Level: 40
- Casting Time: 0.5 sec.
- Cooldown: 200 sec.
- This skill consumes 5 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -5.0% Cooldown -5.0% on Command
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- Demon Transformation Duration: 50 sec.
- Magical Critical Atk.: +15%
- Level 6 Additional Effects:
- Hit Rate: +10%
- Demon Guard
- Damage Reduction: 90%
- Metamorphosis Effect
- Attack Speed: +5%
- Movement Speed: +10%
- In this form, the Avenger gains permanent Super Armor (Status) for the skill's duration.
- The Avenger is not immune to damage in this state. Reaching 0 HP immediately transforms him back to normal with 1 HP remaining.
- The Avenger also has a larger hitbox in this form, which may cause him to take more damage than his normal state.
- Your basic attacks change. The first basic attack will only move the Avenger slightly forward, while the rest are performed in place.
- Dash attacks now move the Avenger forward a much further distance, hitting enemies multiple times.
- Several skills are unable to be preformed.
Use your claw for a large strike in front of you.
- Can be charged for a more powerful attack by holding the key.
- It can be cancelled from like a basic attack into most almost any Avenger skill, like Disaster or Falling Soul.
Put up a barrier around you that reduces the damage you take by 90%. You cannot move during this skill, and it has a limited amount of damage it can absorb.
- Enemies' Force-Down attacks that ignore Super Armor temporarily cast Parrying on you.
- In Parrying mode, using Quick Rebound casts a Demon Guard that temporarily makes you Invincible.
Despite the shield's appearance being similar to Nen Guard, the damage reduction does not apply to party members standing within it.
Performs a slam with the Demon Arm, followed by an uppercut.
If is activated when pressed, Grabs an enemy, dragging them along the ground before throwing them into the air. The distance travelled can be shortened by holding away from the direction travelling before the running animation begins.
- If it hits an enemy that cannot be grabbed or is currently frozen, it will instead cause an explosion at the impact similar to Grab Cannon. Some targets may move to the fist, while others may not.
- If it hits both a normal enemy and another one immune to grabs, the normal enemy takes priority in which version of Execution is performed.
- To avoid pressing it is helpful to inverse the command input depending on the direction you face while in the middle of a basic attack (ex. if facing right)
- This version does less damage than a normal Execution and takes more time to perform
This skill can also used during Metamorphosis.
Many skills change in appearance and property while transformed.
- Furious Grab has the Avenger extend his hand for the effect, covering a larger area and potentially moving forward enemies that are caught by it.
- Shadow Render has the Avenger use his claws for the effect, covering a larger area including a bit behind himself.
- Thunder Mine turns into large blood red crystals, becoming much larger and hitting as they emerge from the ground and as they explode.
- Spin Cutter becomes larger, and can no longer be left in place.
- Thorn of Protection becomes a super hold, and much larger. It now hits enemies twice, once by the extension of the thorns and again when they explode. Each hit does identical damage.
- Spinning Deformation now causes the Avenger to quickly lunge forward with a multi-hit charge attack.
- Demonic Clutch summons much larger arms for the effect.
- Devil's Fist's damage is increased.
- Dark Authority charges Dark Slasher during the skill, ending with both the claw attack and the crystal explosion.
- Pandemonium's damage is increased.
- Disaster's damage is increased, as is it's suction power.
- Dark Howling extends the duration of Demonize and can now be held down for increased damage at a very high Demon Gauge cost.
- Smite of Destruction's damage is increased.
- Unholy Fury's damage is increased.
- Dire Stream's damage is increased.
- Destructive Gospel's damage is increased.
|Level||Lv Req||MP||Demon Form||Demon-form Shockwave Atk.
|Demon-form Attack Atk.
During Metamorphosis Buff)
|Shockwave Atk.||Dark Slasher Atk.|
|1st Atk.||2nd Atk.||3rd Atk.||4th Atk.||Dash Atk.||Air-cleave Atk.|
|1||50||1500||+265||+2160||+10%||822%||983%||1503%||1603%||1004%||2575%||2623%||1049%||1574%||1580% ~ 1931%|
|2||55||1785||+366||+2973||+11.8%||942%||1145%||1800%||1926%||1190%||3241%||3301%||1320%||1981%||1915% ~ 2357%|
|3||60||2069||+666||+5394||+16.7%||1063%||1307%||2096%||2248%||1376%||3907%||3979%||1591%||2388%||2250% ~ 2783%|
|4||65||2354||+817||+6624||+18.6%||1183%||1469%||2393%||2571%||1563%||4572%||4658%||1863%||2795%||2585% ~ 3208%|
|5||70||2638||+985||+7973||+20.5%||1304%||1631%||2690%||2893%||1749%||5238%||5336%||2134%||3202%||2920% ~ 3634%|
|6||75||2923||+1165||+9431||+22.4%||1424%||1792%||2986%||3216%||1935%||5904%||6014%||2405%||3608%||3255% ~ 4060%|
|7||80||3207||+1361||+11008||+24.3%||1545%||1954%||3283%||3538%||2121%||6570%||6692%||2676%||4015%||3590% ~ 4486%|
|8||85||3492||+1570||+12693||+26.2%||1665%||2116%||3580%||3861%||2308%||7235%||7371%||2948%||4422%||3925% ~ 4911%|
|9||90||3776||+1794||+14497||+28.1%||1786%||2278%||3876%||4183%||2494%||7901%||8049%||3219%||4829%||4260% ~ 5337%|
|10||95||4061||+2032||+16411||+30%||1906%||2440%||4173%||4506%||2680%||8567%||8727%||3490%||5236%||4595% ~ 5763%|
|11||100||4346||+2285||+18443||+31.9%||2026%||2602%||4470%||4829%||2866%||9233%||9405%||3761%||5643%||4930% ~ 6189%|
|12||105||4630||+2335||+18858||+33.8%||2147%||2764%||4766%||5151%||3052%||9899%||10083%||4032%||6050%||5265% ~ 6615%|
|13||110||4915||+2516||+20319||+35.7%||2267%||2926%||5063%||5474%||3239%||10564%||10762%||4304%||6457%||5600% ~ 7040%|
|14||115||5199||+2697||+21779||+37.6%||2388%||3088%||5360%||5796%||3425%||11230%||11440%||4575%||6864%||5935% ~ 7466%|
|15||120||5484||+2879||+23240||+39.5%||2508%||3249%||5656%||6119%||3611%||11896%||12118%||4846%||7270%||6270% ~ 7892%|
|16||125||5768||+3059||+24701||+41.4%||2629%||3411%||5953%||6441%||3797%||12562%||12796%||5117%||7677%||6605% ~ 8318%|
- Note: The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Male Priest Skills|
|Active:||Cure Furious Grab Giant Weapon Launcher Lucky Straight Punch Painful Rapture Phoenix Hammer Rising Emblem Second Uppercut Slow Heal Smasher|
|Passive:||None! Please add appropriate skills to Category:Male Priest Skills and Category:Passive Skills|
|Male Priest TP Skills|
|Cure Upgrade Furious Grab Upgrade Giant Weapon Launcher Upgrade Lucky Straight Punch Upgrade Phoenix Hammer Upgrade Rising Emblem Upgrade Second Uppercut Upgrade Slow Heal Upgrade Smasher Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|