Engraving & Inheritance
|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
Engraving & Inheritance is a system introduced in Dungeon Fighter Online as part of the Season 6 - Act 01: The Ascension Patch that allows players to transfer over their Level 95 - 105 Equipment's Reinforcement/Refinement/Amplification/Enchant values onto another corresponding Equipment piece. This system can be accessed through either This can be accessed through either interacting with NPC Kiri's Epic Processing System at Hendon Myre or Loton in West Coast as both systems have their own menu.
Engraving Requirements & Rules
When first implemented, players who had went through or completed Season 5's content in Harlem were able to carry over their previous Equipment's Reinforcement/Refinement/Amplification/Enchant values onto the Level 100 Equipment brought forth in Season 6's Guide of Wisdom, and would continue this with the introduction of Level 105 Equipment while requiring the common necessary materials:
- Level 95 Equipment ----> Harlem, Tayberrs - Fallen Paradise, Fiend War, Prey-Isys Raid.
- 100 Legendary/Epic Equipment ----> Roschest Dungeons or Guide of Wisdom.
- 250,000/500,000 Gold or 50 Aiolites
- Engraving Stones
Depending on your Weapon's Reinforce/Amplify/Refine/Enchant values, higher Gold and Engraving Stones costs are required to fully carry them over without zero losses.
Note: Engraving Stones can be still be purchased by those who have remaining Wisdom Crystals, though for players who did not go through Season 6 content, can also purchase Engraving Stone Box (1) (Ominous Crystal) instead.
- When Engraving, Level 95 Equipment must be the same as the type of the Level 100 or Level 105 Equipment. (I.E Black Sky's Master - Short Sword ----> Passion of the Battlefield: Angervadil ----> Aspect-Devoured Short Sword.
- The Equipment's Grade (Quality) / Equipment's Changed Texture / Weapon's Accumulated Reinforcement Success Chance does not get Engraved.
- If a Level 100 or 105 Equipment already has Reinforce/Amplify/Refine/Enchant values on it, this can be overwritten by the current Engrave options.
- The Level 95 - 105 targeted Equipment will not be destroyed, but instead have their values reset back at 0.
- Tradable or Sealed Equipment cannot be used for Engraving.
- Armor regardless of being Retexturized or not is eligable.
- <!> Engraving is irreversible once finalized, so make your decisions carefully. <!>
Similar to Engraving, Inheriting is a bit more straightforward as it lets you transfer over your Equipment's Reinforce/Amplify/Refine/Enchant values without being too costly. Armor regardless of it being retextured or not, can be inherited over. The targeted Equipment that was used for Inheriting will not be destroyed, but instead have their values reset back at 0. Regardless of which NPC you're speaking with, select the Engrave Equipment option as this requires the following materials:
Note: Since Mythic Equipment has been increased to Level 105, any values on them can only be inherited to the corresponding Level 105 Epic/Legendary Tops, Bracelets, and Earrings respectively.
Weapon Inheritance Extended
Now included in Season 7 - Act 01. The Next Journey, Character classes who share at least one weapon type can now inherit their values onto another weapon they can wield. (I.E Kasim's Zanbato ----> Taiji Emperor's Sword.