Taiji Emperor's Sword
- Weapon type
- 2.8 kg
- 30,528 Gold
- Req. level
- Req. class
- Slayer, Dark Knight, Knight
- Alt. Name
- Korean: 태극천제검
A precious sword believed to have been used by the Heavenly Emperor.
Skill Atk. +30%
Physical/Magical/Independent Atk. +38%
All Atk. +21% (conditional)
Skill Atk. +23% (conditional)
When equipped casts Yin Energy with the following effects.
- All Atk. +21%
- Prophet Ezra in The Oculus: The Sanctum of Resurrection
- Black-Eyed Sarpoza in Pandemonium War Challenge Mode
- Sirocco Raid Challenge Mode Named/Boss Monster
- Horrendous Astaros in Black Purgatory
- Guide of Wisdom
- Obtained as a Special Reward from:
- Dropped from Boss Monsters in:
- Dark Knight Level 100 Epic Weapon Random Pot
- Encroached Dark Knight Level 100 Epic Weapon Random Pot
- Encroached Knight Level 100 Epic Weapon Random Pot
- Encroached Slayer (F) Level 100 Epic Weapon Random Pot
- Encroached Slayer (M) Level 100 Epic Weapon Random Pot
- Knight Level 100 Epic Weapon Random Pot
- Slayer (F) Level 100 Epic Weapon Random Pot
- Slayer (M) Level 100 Epic Weapon Random Pot
- Taiji Emperor's Sword is named after Hong Taiji, a Chinese Emperor who founded the Qing Dynasty.
- It shares similarities in Equipment Options with Yin Sword: Makya & Yang Sword: Ganjang considering the Yin & Yang motif, but excludes elemental damage.
- The sword's Korean name written in Hanja is 太極天帝劍, which if literally translated means "Divine Emperor Taiji's Sword."
- The static Skill Atk. bonus and the one from Yang Energy are treated as separate modifiers, and thus combined in a multiplicative manner rather than an additive one. The total Skill Atk. boost in Yang Mode is thus 59.9%, rather than 53%.
- <Target Option> can be randomly changed to Damage Modifier +18~30% option or Damage Modifier +4-16%, Lv.50/85/100 Skills +2 levels option via Lemidia Chrysos: the Golden Altar.