|Occupation||Empyrean Coast Guard Captain|
Hiram Klauf is one of the 4 leaders of the Empyrean Coast Guards from Etten. He is located on the Noblesky, but moves to Ghent and is replaced by Tammy Lohengrin upon the completion of No quests found that satisfy the search criteria..
- Allows players to enter the Anton Raid Channel, if open.
- Allows a player to form a Raid Group while in the Anton Raid Channel.
- Altar of Light
- Altar of Darkness
- Deep inside the Castle
- A Path to the Next Section
- Dangerous Energy in the Back of the Factory
- A Voice Coming from Afar
- I'll Have to Follow for Now
- Where did that rascal Hulk go? Cohen! Stop running stupid errands and go find Hulk. I have enough on my plate. I don't need him to give me a headache. Mue, stop laughing. You're no better than Hulk.
- Hey, take it easy. Don't let your feelings get in the way of your duty to fight. Stay calm and move quickly to eliminate all the enemies you see, and then come back in one piece. Got it?
- Hmpf, I had to brrow Jurgen's ship, but I didn't think he'd get onboard with us. I don't know what he's up to, but it can't be good for Commander Eagle Eye or for the rest of us. That includes you. You'd better keep an eye out.
Request Chat (While in the Anton Raid Channel)
- I'm Hiram, captain of the Coast Guard. Feel free to ask me any questions. What? How did I become captian at such a young age? It's been a while someone asked me that question. I don't want to brag, but maybe I'm good enough to be a captain? This reminds me of a Kartel who made fun of my age. He can't make fun of anything else now.
- Hey, stop running around like a chicken with its head cut off! Are you still excited to be on a battleship? You can lose your footing and fall into the water. Even a mermaid can't survive such strong waves.
- I still get angry when I look at those ex-Kartels, but they're here to redeem themselves. I'll just have to put up with them. But I'm not the only one feeling this way, and I've been keeping a watchful eye on everyone, making sure there's no roughhousing. If you see them acting suspiciously in any way, then don't hesitate to tell me or my guys. But I doubt they can do anything other than fight to survive in the face of Anton.
Request Chat (Upon the completion of No quests found that satisfy the search criteria.
- Don't hate my men too much. They were just doing what they were told. Anyway, fighting with you has been a good learning experience for them. Thank you. *Chuckle*
- Why did I shake hands with the nobility? Hah hah. You're joking, right? I didn't shake hands with anyone. All I did was just nudge them in the right direction. Anyway, I like that things have turned out like I wanted them to, but they have been going so smoothly that it's boring. Jurgen has covered all the basics, leaving nothing for me. Maybe I should've taken on the Eagle Eye when I had the chance. Now it's not worth it anymore. Bah!
- Hey, you're back. Are the princess and the others safely tucked away now? Hah hah, don't worry. I'm not here to arrest you. Who would dare arrest the Hero of Empyrean, anyway? I just hope that you'll stop interfering with us—no, strike that. Just keep doing what you have to do. That'll keep things interesting... at least for me. Anyway, you're not the one whom we want to destroy. So, don't worry!