Welcome to the DFO World Wiki. With many major updates since the release of DFO, many items are missing. Visit Item Database Project to learn more.
Please remember to click "show preview" before saving the page.
Thanks for the updated logo snafuPop!
|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
Lemidios (레미디오스), or Remy Dios, is one of the many gods created by the Great Will in the Genesis of Creation. A being of many titles, Lemidios is most commonly referred to as the 'God of Light' or the 'God of Life', and is the god worshipped by the Priest Order.
- Lemidios has two items named after him, Remy's Touch and Remy's Sparkling Touch.
- The 'lemi' in 'Lemidios' may originate from the word 'lumen' in Latin which, when used in poetically, means 'the light of life'.
- The 'dios' in 'Lemidios' has Latin roots in the word 'deus' which means 'God'.
- As Lemidios is the God of Light and Life, his counterpart is Usir, the God of Darkness and Death.
- ↑ By Lucille Redmayne, et al.
- ↑ By the Female Neo: Crusader