|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
|Priest Order - Lemidia Capella
Lamiere Redmayne (Ancestor)
Leader of the Inquisition
|Chief / Grand Inquisitor (대심문관)
The Flames of Passion (광(狂)휘의 불꽃)
|Dame, West Coast Alliance Camp, Lemidia Basilica, North Myre, Chantri, Chest Town
루실 레드메인 Rusil Redeumein, "Lucille Redmayne"
ルシール・レッドメイン Rushīl Reddomein, "Lucille Redmayne"
Gender Locked: No
Class Locked: Yes (Avenger & Mistress)
After the events of the Apostolic Crusade, Lucille is sent by Bishop Antonio Marcel of Lemidia Capella to deliver a letter of grievance to Archbishop Magar Rosenbach as well as investigate the disappearances of individuals in North Myre, which is presumed to be the handiwork of the Black Order.
"I'll show the sinners Hell on earth."
Female/Age Early 20s.
The Chief Inquisitor of the Inquisition at Lemidia Capella, a Second Degree parish of the Priest Order in the Empire.
Relatively younger than other members of her parish, she quickly rose to the rank of Chief Inquisitor because of her excellent skills.
All the bishops who evaluated her for the position were impressed by her innate ability and agreed that it was fueled by her deep-seated hated toward heresy.
She believes everyone's a heretic if he doesn't believe in the same god as she or wields a power that's evil in her opinion. Because of this, she constantly clashes with the members of the First Degree parish, Lemidia Basilica.
Usually cold and poised, she rarely reveals her emotions except when she fights heretics. Then, she reveals a completely different side of her that burns as hotly as the flames she wields.
While most Priests and Priestesses are having a hard time adjusting to this duality, the Inquisition encourages it, even calling it the true quality of the Inquisitor. 
When it comes to the Chief Inquisitor of Lemidia Capella, there are two different sides to the demeanor Lucille wields; one who appears as stoic, composed, rarely expressing any emotions towards her fellow Priest Order colleagues while speaking in an albeit -- cold manner towards them. However, she isn't afraid to reveal how overexcited, ruthless and bloodthirsty she can truly be during battles against Imposters or anything heresy-related, taking pleasure in destroying them with her Axe and Holy Flames that defies Lemidios, and would rather see them be incinerated into ash than to show any form of mercy whatsoever.
Not only does Lucille take pride in her status as an Inquisitor very seriously, but she can come off as rather extremist, who's quick to judge anyone that's unaffiliated with the Order a "non-believer" by default. She also carries quite a deep-seated hatred for anything that revolves around Imposters, heresy, or the Apostles themselves; such as Ozma with his Black Crusade, or Sirocco and the Grim Seekers, vowing to continue her ongoing mission by restoring world order in Arad by punishing the unholy. Apart from admiring Lemidia Basilica's design, she doesn't think very highly towards Michael of the Holy Eye either, Saint or not, as she too wishes to strike him down for the mess he's caused during the War of the Saints.
Despite her stoic nature, there have been a few rare occasions where she does break away from it, such as apologizing to Grandis in Lemidia Basilica for lashing out in front Magar, or seeing fellow brothers and sisters who died during The Night of Revelation, swearing revenge against the Black Order's actions.
- Although Basilica and Capella are allies, the two Parishes don't see eye to eye with each other in terms of opposing views of justice, and how they should handle Imposters, with the former wanting to offer redemption, and the latter preferring to exterminate them instead, as Lucille carries that Anti-Imposter sentiment which often clashes with the Basilica's Arch priests, mainly Oberith Rosenbach.
- Her interactions towards the Adventurer often varies. While being neutral towards Non-Priest Adventurers, the Male or Female Priests do receive extended and special dialogue throughout different scenarios and specific locations when speaking to Lucille. She will show hostility towards them if they choose to side with Lemidia Basilica during War of the Saints.
- If the Male Priest Adventurer decides to become an Avenger, Lucille's hatred for Imposters comes into display when she shows nothing but, full-blown hostility and seething anger towards him throughout their entire interactions, finding his presence unholy inside the Basilica and wants to kill him right away, but refrains from doing so, as she doesn't wish to jeopardize her North Myre investigation that requires His Excellency's help. Although she does slightly ease up on him for acknowledging his demonic powers are used for the right purpose and managing to prevent another Black Crusade, she still refuses to give Lemidios's blessing or her commendation despite his many efforts for saving Arad.
- As for the Female Priest Adventurer who chooses to become a Mistress, Lucille's interactions towards her aren't nearly as hostile or extremely harsh in comparison to the Avenger, though she isn't entirely sure about having any faith in the Sister-turned Imposter who is seen as a scapegoat for carrying the Original Sins whether if that power is either a blessing or a curse, but won't strike her down unless those circumstances change. despite those concerns, Lucille did have a slight change of heart when she offered the Mistress to join on a North Myre investigation, and later gains her respect upon defeating Ozma.
- If either of them join Lemidia Capella's side during War of the Saints to stop Micheal, Lucille shows indifference about needing an Imposter's help, but appreciates it regardless.
- If choosing to become an Inquisitor, Lucille's dialogue mainly involves highly praising her fellow Sister for carrying out Lemidios' will to eradicate any forms of evil that still plagues Arad.
- Merchant for The Exile Mountains. (Channel Only)
- Currently handled by Adjutant Helga during the Black Order Resurgence attack on Chest Town.
- Can craft Talismans & Runes for Gold similar to Monica from Pandemonium War, however the Talismans are only restricted to Level 100.
- Through the Lemidia Capella: Holy Fire of Light, she can upgrade Level 95 Unique Talismans into their Capella's Stigma form & Rare Grade Runes into Unique ones respectively for Dark Night's Remains & Aiolites.
- Ozma Raid:
- Handles party preparations.
- Sell Raid-only consumables.
- Her first name is of French origin from the Latin Lucia, meaning light.
- The surname, Redmayne is a variant of Redman which itself is a corruption of the name Redmond and the name simply means son of Raymond; Raymond being a version of the old French given name Raimund, meaning leader of mankind.
- Lucille's design is inspired by the legendary French heroine and martyr, Joan of Arc. While Joan is generally seen with short black hair, the blonde depiction might come from a 1999 film adaptation.
- Her Fanatic aspects are very similar to Hellsing's Alexander Anderson.
- Prior to her debut within the Exile Mountains patch, she made her first appearance in the Mistress' Character Intro Cinematic.
- DFOG NPC Book