Welcome to the DFO World Wiki. With many major updates since the release of DFO, many items are missing. Visit Item Database Project to learn more.
Please remember to click "show preview" before saving the page.
Thanks for the updated logo snafuPop!
Secret Sword Art
|Command:||None, a hotkey must be used.|
|Alternate Names:||Korean: 리 귀검술|
A technique that seems like a Basic Attack but is unique to the Blade Master. Each weapon type casts a Secret Sword Art of its own.
-Works with the same mechanics as Basic Attack. Gets Atk. bonus from Basic Training, and Basic Attack related abilities activates on its successful hit.
- Can be canceled to activate Basic Attacks and Advanced skills.
- SP per level: 50
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 11
- Casting Time: Instant Cast
- Each weapon receives a different type of attack from this skill:
- Lightsabre: 6 hits in total. Dual sword attack. Applies Electrocution (Status).
- Katana: 8 Hits in total. Dual Swords.
- Short Sword: 3(6) hits in total. Shoots blade beams, bringing total hits to 6 when both connect.
- Zanbato: 2(3) hits in total. First hit draws in enemies with a damaging gust of wind after attacking. Second hit can be charged by holding skill key.
- Bludgeon: 4 hits in total. Deals increased damage against stunned targets.
- May be used in combination with Basic Attacks, meaning you can weave this skill and Basic Attacks in any order. Performing the final attack of either combo prevents you from switching to the other.
- Example: Lightsabre Secret Sword Art two times, then two Basic Attacks, then finishing with Lightsabre Secret Sword Art.
- Functions similarly to normal attacks, meaning you can cancel out of it to other skills.
- Has no cooldown and deals reliable damage for low MP, making it one of the most useful skills on a Blade Master.
- Cannot switch weapon while attacking with this skill.
|Level||Lv Req||MP Consumption||Secret Sword Art Atk. Multiplier|
- Note: The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Arena values will be found soon.
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|