|Alternate Names||Weapon Master|
Korean: 웨펀마스터 (Wepeon Maseuteo)
Japanese: ウェポンマスター (Uepon Masutā, lit. Weapon Master)
Chinese: 劍魂 (Jiànhún)
|Base Job||Male Slayer|
|Specialized Weapon||Lightsabre (Recommended), Short Sword, Katana, Bludgeon, Zanbato|
|Specialized Armor||Light Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Intermediate
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: Shock (Status), Bleed (Status) |
|Alternate Names||Sword Saint|
Korean: 검성 (Geomseong)
Japanese: 剣聖 (Kensei)
Chinese: 劍聖 (Jiànshèng)
|Alternate Names||Sword God|
Korean: 검신 (Geomsin)
|“||With each stroke, my sword paints the vast sky red...
Perhaps this will be my masterpiece.
Whether the heart is weak, or legs having no bending ability, is a challenge that they want to do. These characters are given conditions which make them what they are. They are referred to those who have reached the pole, to each type of weapon. Even if they are faced with the 'Ghost Demons', which intrudes their way of swordsmanship. These warriors train every day to completely fight off the 'Ghost Demon' from their arm and keep their mind focused only on the weapon they hold in their hand. These Slayers are called the Blade Master.
The Imperial Sword Master, at the age of his early 20's, went missing a decade ago in the Screaming Cavern. Many great Blade Masters, such as Aganzo, the Greatsword Master, Vaughn, the Short Sword Master, Siran, the Katana Master, and Roxy, the Berserker, wandered into the cave to search for the Imperial Sword Master. The events that took place in the screaming Cavern are very grave to not only the legendary Sword Masters, but the great swordsman Aganzo as well, losing a loved one due to the Kazan Syndrome. He works hard to find treatments for the Kazan Syndrome, so that no true Swordsman has to suffer from Kazan's curse.
The Blade Master is a Slayer who continues his vigilant training in swordsmanship in spite of the demon's interference. He can wield the powerful Lightsabre or any of the other Slayer weapons to great effect. Each weapon has unique traits available only to the Blade Master. He may choose which weapon suits him best and even gain bonuses for switching between them in combat. He is commonly known for his ability to utilize combos, and some of his most recognizable skills are Charge Crash, Raging Dragon Slash, and Illusion Sword Dance.
- At level 50, the Blade Master awakens as a Grand Master. At level 75, the Grand Master awakens as an Omniblade.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is a white-colored arm that leaves a slight illusion effect behind it when moving.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a permanent white glow in his eyes and a group of radiant swords floating around him when idle.
- 1 Becoming a Blade Master
- 2 Awakening as a Grand Master
- 3 Awakening as an Omniblade
- 4 The Blade Master's Weapons
- 5 Skills
- 6 Original Class Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Gallery
Becoming a Blade Master
The Slayer must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Grand Master
To future warriors--
I was once but a common warrior, unremarkable in skill, unimpressive in wisdom and knowledge, hardly distinguished in the eyes of my peers. I was plagued with the base impulses of jealousy, shame and despair. My inner weakness allowed the demon in my arm to seep slowly into the rest of my body. There was nothing left for me other than to surrender myself to time, the one thing that begins, binds, and ends all men.
But I refused to accept this dismal fate. I believed with a fierce heart that one's potential could be unlocked if only by strength of will and purpose; that my great power could emerge if I committed myself to training; that hidden skills could be discovered and developed if I listened to my soul. It was with this rekindled thirst for life that I lifted myself from obscurity, took up my sword once again, and became the legendary warrior I am now.
Now, as I hear the death bell toll on my extraordinary life, I see that the only skill I ever needed was the one that resisted being ordinary.
I dreamt that I was dancing through the skies with my weapon, as if fate put us together in a tragically-timed waltz. I only thank the heavens for allowing me a dance with the sky. It was a beautiful dance.
- Inscribed on the tomb of the Grand Master of Wuthering Heights -
The Blade Master must first reach level 50.
Awakening as an Omniblade
"Is there an end to the path of the sword?"
A sudden question from his senior wavered his stance.
"Your stance is wavering just from my question, that's no good."
"Sorry, I just had an old thought cross my head. An end to the path of the sword.."
Yang Ur slurred the end of his speech and sheathed his sword.
As Yang Ur sheathed his sword, Soldoros called Claris.
"Did I ask a useless question? There really is no answer... as it is a level that even you have not reached."
"No. There is an answer. There are many swordsmen who have reached our level now and we may no longer be the best swordsman. A level that even we haven't reached; The path to the next level may open to someone out there."
"A foolish talk..."
"No, I can sense it. Although we have already attained high level of strength, there's so much more left for us to learn. We simply just can't see it."
"Can't you say that you have reached a level where the next level cannot be seen? I just want to be at the very top and look down below."
"There are also great views from halfway up."
"A level without a name... It would be much easier to talk about it if it had a name. Even a mere hill has a name, so why doesn't this have a name?"
Yang Ur ponders for a moment then speaks.
"What about Omniblade? How does that sound?"
"Isn't that too grandiose of a name? What are you going to name for the level above that then..."
"We can worry about that later."
"Hahaha! We shall call it Omniblade then!"
The two finish their short break and resume training as if nothing happened.
- A conversation between Soldoros and Yang Ur.
The Grand Master must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
The Blade Master's Weapons
Blade Masters, in addition to and in combination with choosing their skills, also are best served by choosing their weapon types carefully. Several skills can change based on the Blade Master's weapon in hand and Mastery skill level with that type of weapon. Of course, Secret Sword Art is also unique for each weapon type. This listing is not meant to be exhaustive, but rather to give a general sense of each weapon's feel and capabilities.
- Zanbatos hit hard, but are slow to strike. Charge Crash and Draw Sword get some Super Armor (Status) properties, and are chargeable for extra damage.
- Katanas are fast and hit many times, and causes many skills to stack Signature Wounds on targets which explode upon expiring, but do not hit very hard without the wounds. Draw Sword gains an additional hit, allowing the Blade Master to apply a large number of Signature Wounds in a short period of time to many targets at once. Illusion Sword Dance does more hits at a higher speed, but deals half the damage of a Lightsabre's sword dance, and is thus mainly used to apply even more Signature Wounds on targets. Aerial Chain Slash deals additional damage to targets with Signature Wounds, and thus is used on targets with high amounts of wounds in an effort to rack up damage before the wounds expire and explode.
- Lightsabres are the fastest of all Slayer weapons and do appreciable damage, focusing mainly on inflicting Shock (Status) followed by multi-hit attacks to deal additional damage with each hit. Thrust gains an extra Laser Pulse attack while Draw Sword gains an additional hit, which along with Secret Sword Art and Raging Dragon Slash, are all able to inflict Shock (Status). Coupled with an upgraded Illusion Sword Dance that does more hits at a higher speed, each sword hit is able to trigger the additional Shock (Status) damage to maximize its output before the status fades.
- Short Sword attacks have extra range, extending a "spirit sword" out from most attacks and many skills. Damage leaves something to be desired, and it is not as speedy as some of the other choices.
- Bludgeon attacks focus on Stun (Status) and hard knockdown effects, often with "splash" effects. About as slow as a Zanbato but with speedier attack sets (and greater amusement value) for Secret Sword Art. Illusion Sword Dance and Charge Crash have a ground-slam knockdown area effect at their end.
The Blade Master's mastery skills are influenced by Weapon Wielder's Zenith, rather than being able to upgrade the other mastery skills individually.
Blade Master Skills
Blade Master TP Skills
Blade Master Awakening Skills
Blade Master 2nd Awakening Skills
Blade Master Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Slayer Skills
Male Slayer Albert Quest Skills
Male Slayer TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Blade Master Trailer] [Blade Master English Trailer] [Blade Master Gameplay]
- [Omniblade Trailer] [Omniblade English Trailer] [Omniblade Gameplay]
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|