|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
|Order of Priests
테이다 베오나르 Teida Beonareu, "Teida Beonarr"
泰达·贝欧纳 Tàidá·Bèiōunà, "Teida Beonarr"
テイダ・ベオナル Teida・Beonaru, "Teida Beonarr"
Teida Beonarr is a descendant of Wolfgand Beonarr and member of the Order of Priests. He is an upholder of "absolute justice" and believes that all Imposters should be eradicated regardless of their humanity.
"An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth..."
Male. Age 30.
An inhumanely strong Monk rumored to have crushed rock with a single swing of his fist.
One of the Four Archpriests, and a descendant of Wolfgand Beonarr of the Holy Five.
Because he looks and sounds tough, people are easily intimidated by him.
He can't seem to hide his desire to annihilate Imposters, and this has put him at odds with Oberith.
"All evil should be punished without hesitation. Even if it's your own family."
—— Teida, to Oberith
- Act Quest giver.
- Involved in some scenarios.
- Handles party preperations for The Oculus: The Sanctum of Resurrection - Abysmal Sanctum.
- Teida's name is derived from Téide of Irish origins as a unisex name meaning either Great, King or Red.
- His surname Beonarr could likely be a mispelling of Bernhard or the Old English reflex Beornheard from West Germanic and French origins meaning Brave as a bear, befitting to his character.
- An unique battle axe is named after him.
- DFOG NPC Book