Welcome to the DFO World Wiki. With many major updates since the release of DFO, many items are missing. Visit Item Database Project to learn more.
Please remember to click "show preview" before saving the page.
Thanks for the updated logo snafuPop!
|Neo: Awakening Active Skill|
|Alternate Names:||Korean: 배드 엔딩|
Lures enemies to his territory, the Back Alley, then swings a chain, inflicting multi-hit damage and destroying surrounding buildings. He then chains the destroyed buildings into a massive bomb and drops it onto his enemies. Enemies hit by the explosion will Bleed, and are Poisoned and Burned for a limited duration.
[Neo: Awakening Skill]
The Neo: Awakening skills cause their paired skills to go on cooldown. They can't be used while their paired skills are on cooldown.
- SP per level: 200, then 100 afterwards
- Master Level: 30
- Max Level: 40
- Casting Time: Instant Cast
- Cooldown: 290 sec.
- This skill consumes 15 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -5.0% Cooldown -5.0% on Command
- Basic Attack Cancelable Skill
- Chain Swing Max Hits: 5
- Chain Spin Max Hits: 10
- Bleed (Status), Poison (Status), Burn (Status) Chance: 100%
- Bleed (Status), Poison (Status), Burn (Status) Duration: 6 sec.
- This skill's tooltip is incorrectly displayed in-game due to a formatting error.
- This skill's damage is defaulted to Magical damage.
|Level||Lv Req||MP||Chain Swing Atk.||Chain Stab Atk.||Chain Spin Atk.||Building Bomb Ground-slamming Atk.||Building Bomb Explosion Atk.||Bleed (Status), Poison (Status), Burn (Status) Atk.|
- Note: The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Male Brawler TP Skills|
|Block Throw Upgrade Blood Rage Chain Upgrade Dirty Barrel Upgrade Explosive Hook Upgrade Ground Tackle Upgrade Needle Spin Upgrade Needle Throw Upgrade Poison Throw Upgrade Raging Vulcan Upgrade Venom Mine Upgrade|
|Male Fighter TP Skills|
|Air Walk Upgrade Crouch Upgrade Doppelganger Upgrade Hammer Kick Upgrade High Kick Upgrade Iron Physique Upgrade Knee Kick Upgrade Low Kick Upgrade Nen Shot Upgrade Sand Splash Upgrade Seismic Crash Upgrade Tornado Kick Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|