Compares Strength to Intelligence and Physical Critical Chance to Magical Critical Chance, and changes the minimum value of the lower stat to a certain portion of the higher stat.
This forbidden art causes the Brawler to randomly strain ( Stun (Status)) themself while using the Nen Shot and Doppelganger skills.
- SP per level: 0
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 1
- STR/INT Min Value Conversion Rate: 100%
- Physical/Magical Critical Chance Min Value Conversion Rate: 100%
- Nen Skills Stun Chance: 2% (-% in Arena )
- Conversion rate is 100%.
- As an example: You have 100 STR and 65 INT. Overstrain will increase the INT to be 100% the value of your strength. (100 INT)
- For Overstrain to work, your stats must be below the 85% threshold.
- Nen based skills that Brawlers can use are Nen Shot, Doppelganger, Suplex Thunder (Female Albert's Quest) and Lightning Leg Strike (Male Albert's Quest).
|Male Brawler TP Skills|
|Block Throw Upgrade Blood Rage Chain Upgrade Dirty Barrel Upgrade Explosive Hook Upgrade Ground Tackle Upgrade Needle Spin Upgrade Needle Throw Upgrade Poison Throw Upgrade Raging Vulcan Upgrade Venom Mine Upgrade|
|Female Brawler TP Skills|
|Block Bomb Upgrade Brick Buster Upgrade Explosive Hook Upgrade Ground Kick Upgrade Hidden Stinger Upgrade Junk Spin Upgrade Poisonous Explosive Hook Upgrade Raging Vulcan Upgrade Venom Mine Upgrade|
|Male Fighter TP Skills|
|Air Walk Upgrade Crouch Upgrade Doppelganger Upgrade Hammer Kick Upgrade High Kick Upgrade Iron Physique Upgrade Knee Kick Upgrade Low Kick Upgrade Nen Shot Upgrade Sand Splash Upgrade Seismic Crash Upgrade Tornado Kick Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|